The start of new beginnings

Hello dear readers are you ready for a new adventure filled with excitement, romance, tragedy, and more? Then what are you waiting for go and get started. After all what could go wrong? :):

Authors point of view

The wind blew harshly through Y/n sending shivers to go her spine reminding her of all her memories here in this realm, in this time of space, quickly reminding her of she was even here in the first place. Y/n took a deep breath and signed and proceeded to say her goodbyes to this realm before turning around and creating a door to lead her out of this place. As she took a step into the portal she embraced herself for the worst, something that's just become a normal thing for her. As she stepped into the portal she soon found that she was in a place that was so familiar to her yet it felt as years had passed since she had been here. As soon as she had full step into the living room of her house with all of her stuff the portal or should I say the door closed right behind her bringing her back into the moment and bringing her comfort. Y/n released a sigh that she didn't know she had. Y/n put down all the stuff she had and took off her boots that were filled with dirt and mud. "I'm going to have to clean those aren't I?" Y/n said before quickly looking for one of her friends/ favorite pet. "Windy, Winndy, oh Windy where are thou furry creature filled with black coloring and has a face of a skinless deer with teeth sharper then knives and sets of claws to go with them!" Y/n says wail slowly approaching the said creature before suprising it. The being quickly sprung up in shock before looking at the young girl with an annoyed look clearly plastered on it's face. "Y/n you know every time you come home you don't have to great me that way, "you know how much I love when you do that." Wind said with a teath eating grin showing how annoyed he was. Y/n just looked at the big create with innocent like eyes and a deceitful grin that only others who have been tricked before by her would know. "I don't know what ya talking about, anyway do you know if deano's home?" Y/n said as quickly brushing what happened off. Windy let out a deep huff knowing Y/n wasn't going to stop sneaking up on him and then proceeded to say "No he's probably still taking care of issues with the red blood people, you know the usual." "Well in that case can you wash my clothes wail I take shower, because I think I deserve one after what I've been through." Y/n said as she started to make her way to the stairs of the house. As soon she got up stairs she ran to her room and immediately went her closet and and got some comfortable clothes went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the nice shower she put on the comfortable clothes and left the room she was in and made food for her self before heading to the room she was previously in and finished her food their before leaving her dish in the sink and going to bed...

POV change 1st person

I all I saw was complete darkness. Then out of the blue I began smelling smoke like if there was a fire before everything became clear. I saw people running all of them wail others were shouting at each other as bombs went off and ash fell to the ground. None of these people I knew or known at least from what I could recall yet all of them looked so familiar. One of these people who caught my attention was kid with blonde hair wearing a red with white on his shirt yelling at some sort hybrid pig/man. I couldn't really hear what all of what they were saying all I know is that this kid need my help and I was planning on giving it to him.

Author P.O.V.

As Y/n woke up she noticed how quite the house reminding her of her situation leaving her with a sour taste in her mouth. She got out of bed before starting her day. By the time Windy went to go get her for breakfast she had already packed up ready for the next adventure that awaits her. "Ah, so you had another dear child?" Windy stated looking all around the room that was filled with the young girl's stuff before looking at her and her traveling bag that could fit anything and everything. "Yep, hopefully it goes better then the last few times but you never know until ya go." Y/n said with a smile. "Well alright kid just make sure to have a safe trip ya hear, I don't need another accident to happen again." Windy said. "You got it boss." Y/n said in a playful tone. "Also try to keep in touch we can't have deano trying to create a mess over you now can we." Windy said as Y/n began making her way towards the door/ portal. "Will do." Y/n said before facing the door and snapping her fingers causing the door to open to lead her to her next destination. As soon as she entered her destination the door behind her immediately closed behind her and disappeared into thin air. "Let's see here, what do I got to work with that won't be a complete waste of my time hmm?" Y/n said to her self before letting out a deep sigh and beginning to walk in one direction. After awhile the young girl had stumbled across a walk way going from house to house, building to building. The young eventually came across two young individuals. 'They had to be teenagers' the young girl thought.  The two boys where talking about something along the lines of taking back the music disc. Y/n couldn't really hear what the two of them were talking about but knew it was something that she would eventually be a part of. The young girl quickly hid her self behind a tree before she could be caught. Y/n soon began studying the two boys and she began to realize that one of the boys was the blonde kid who was in her dream. She then looked at the other one. Y/n noticed that the second boy was smaller then the blonde and his hair was brown and had a green shirt with blue jeans on. Y/n stood there listening to the two talk and go back and forth with a smile on her mouth for the two of them reminded her of herself and an old friend. She stood there until the smaller one left. Once the two parted ways Y/n began following the taller on of the two. Once they were far enough Y/n went behind the blonde and said "Umm, hello can you help me, I've seemed to have gotten lost." The blonde immediately jumped backed in shock before screaming/saying "What the fuck women, wait who are you?" "Oh, the name's Y/n and I don't know were I am." Y/n said with her hand out to shake the blonde's hand. "Well in that case I'm Tommyinnit and I'll help you!" Tommy said with a proud smile on his face clearly trying to impress Y/n. The young girl let out a little laugh before bringing her attention back to the boy. "Well Mr. Innt you mind showing me around now that we know each other." Y/n said before getting grab by her hand by Tommy. "Hey slow down!" Y/n says as she gets dragged by a Tommy who happens to be running with her hand in his.

_________________________________________
Ah y/n it seems like you caught the attention of Mr. Innt I wander who else you will catch off guard and befriend or make an enemy out of but I'm sure you can handle yourself after all what is there to afraid of ? ^_^

Hello readers this is darks speaking I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I will say that this chapter took a longer time to rewrite then excepted to but I am happy with the results I hope you feel the same.