where in some deep shit.

Second person P.O.V

When you and Tubbo arrived you were greeted with a sleeping Tommy but who could blame the poor kid. You turned to face Tubbo and say your good byes so the kid could go home and get some rest. He was going to say something but you just walked him out of Tommy's house and closed the door behind him. The young boy with no choice but to leave your side which greatly affected his mood started on his trip home. When you knew the boy had left you turned and went to find somewhere to sleep. As you made your way through the rooms you found what you assumed was Tommy's room and entered which was quite small but not too small. You let out a little giggle as you saw one of Tommy's legs in the air as held one of his pillows. You as quietly as you could trying not disturb the sleeping boy made your way to where he was and moved your face to where his ear was before shouting his name in his ear..."Aaaa! What the hell! You almost killed me Woman." The boy yelled at you causing you to laugh..."This is not funny you nearly killed me." "Oh, Tommy calm down I was just trying to wake up and I figured that was the best choice." You replied to Tommy in a nonchalant attitude to mess with him..."Anyway, Tommy do you happen to have any where for me to sleep?" The male immediately in response to the question went out of the room and quickly came back with a small bed in his hands. He soon with his free hand made a gestured to move and so you did. As soon as you moved away from his bed he placed down the bed two space's away from his. "Okay that settles that." You said stairing at the bed in front of you before looking at Tommy. "Good night Tommy see you in the morning." You soon gave the boy a kind smile after that and began taking off your shoes and placing them beside the bed. As you finished up you decided to take a look up only to find a Tommy dead asleep in front of you causing you have a soft smile on your face. You soon joined the boy by going into a deep sleep of your own. But let's just say where not having the most pleasant dreams.

Instead you where met with the walls of your mom's old house. You knew that you weren't home even if you wished for it you could never truly be home. Instead of a place that brought comfort in your times of need you where now filled with a sense of dread and forced yourself to be on guard. What ever brought you "here" clear wasn't good. You then saw your "mother" come out of her room and went to go join you on the sofa like she used to do when ever she got the chance to do. "Who are you!" You said clearly not sounding at all like yourself catching what ever the thing was that was trying to pretend to be your mother off guard. Your voice now instead of sounding like you usually do sound more powerful then before. It was filled with so much confidence, strength, and dislike that it sounded as if multiple people where speak through you. "Y/n your acting ridicules- Did I tell you I wanted to here you make up excuse creature? No. Now get out this is not your domain to claim. Leave my body at once." You interrupted the creature and soon angering it. "Listen here mortal I'm a god. I'll give you a chance to beg for mercy before I kill you." The supposed god said as it transformed it self to a being with multiple wings. It had a mask on That had a huge XD on it. "I've killed God's that are out of your comprehension before. So I'll take my odds as they are. So they real question is are you ready to d̵̛̮̟̞́͝i̵̤̤͈̚e̸̫͈̓̓?̸̩̘̘̅̀̅̓ " As soon as you finished your sentence a black liquid began running down your face. It came from three places. Your eyes and your mouth. Just as you were about to run at the god that was flying the "dream" came to an end.

As soon as you open your eyes you felt yourself fell and hit the bed causing you to let out an grunt. "Holy shit Y/n! Are you okay?" Tommy said as he rushed to your side with Tubbo right behind him. "What happened?" You said while turning to the two of them with a tried look on your face. "What do you mean what happened? You where floating off the ground like if you were possessed and then out of no where you open up your eyes and there was this black stuff coming out of them." ..."Yeah, when me and Tommy ran in the room we heard you saying thing but we couldn't understand you. It was like you where speaking enchantment table before your mouth soon joined your eyes and also began pouring out that black stuff. Me and Tommy tried getting you down but you still stood in place like if we didn't do anything at all."..."Tubbo and I were just about go get you help before you fell down and returned to normal." The two boys explain to you but the only thing you could process was the fact you where in some deep shit now.

_________________________________________ Hello dear readers. It's been a while and I would just like to say sorry in advance for what I'm going to say. So recently I got into the show Arcane on Netflix and let me just say it's amazing but I'm not her to talk about it. So I kinda of cheated on you guys by creating another story on quotev and updating it more quickly. But I will not be giving up on this story. The second story that I created I will be adding it the day this chapter came out. The second story contains a bit of a spoiler but not really because that part will only be in that book and it does not tell you anything about the story so don't worry about it. Anyway thank you for reading this chapter and as always have a good day.
:):