Discontinuing

I know a while back when I was first writing this story I made a some kind of promise that no matter what I would not discontinue the story but I can't keep that promise no matter how I look at it and I apologize about it.

To be honest I have been think about discontinuing this story for a long time.

First it was because I was scared of writing then it was because I had writer's block, next it was because so much stuff was going on that I stopped doing stuff that I liked and eventually took a break from the fandom.

I would time to watch some stuff from the smp but after a while I stopped watching it all enterilly.

Before I left I had gotten a pet that I named after technoblade (I call my pet techno- on a side note nobody really knew unless they watched smp or if I told them.)

Then my pet got sick and it so bad that we took him to a vet almost every month it cost quite a penny but I was fine with that because it ment that I would be able to help him.

Later on towards the beginning of this year (2022) my pet bearded dragon had turn one passed away a few days later from the disease that had been plaguing him.

And I did take it too well since I'm still morning him which caused me to go into a bit of a depression.

Because he was like son to me.

During this time period of when my lizard was still alive I did get the news of technoblade having cancer and I became very worried about him because he was one of my childhood heroes.

So when I found out that technoblade passed away I made a moral decision.

I'm going to be very honest with you all I don't think that I can continue writing this book and I don't think I'm going to be writing in any of my books for a while.

Because I don't think I would be able to bring myself to.

Currently I feel like crying my heart out and curling into a tiny little ball.

So yeah for the sake of my mental health I'm not going to be was writing for a while and I'm am so sorry for this.

The book will still be here but I not going to writing for a long time.

Thank you for all understanding and you guys are more then welcome to come talk to me if you just need someone to talk to.

Once aging I am truly sorry.

Sincerely your author Darks.