Trick or treat

THIS IS A HOLLOWEEN SPECIAL
This is some what related to the lore about Y/N please enjoy! Also the song on top is what I think Y/N song would be.

First person P.O.V

Ever since I could remember I have never been a normal child let alone person. I was born from a family of sensitive or what most people know as mediums/ physics. I was given the gift to see the dead and to see things that others cannot. I was able to feel others emotions and what their personality was like. I knew things before they were going to happen from seeing them happen in my dreams. I could speak about something and it would happen then next day sometime the same day.

It didn't help that I had to grow up quickly either, with my father not being the best and having a narcissist personality and my mother divorcing him when I was at the age of six, I was practically forced to grow up quickly if I wanted to survive dealing with him. If you think that was bad it wasn't. You see I was a sensitive soul and I believed in the best of people and you see in a world like this how can a soul like mine survive? It can't can it. So I went through a quick change both for my mind and my body. For you see by the age of eight I had got my first special time of the month. My mother luckily helped me understand this and gave me the right stuff to deal with it wail informing me that it was normal and that I was just earlier then normal. I learned a lot from mother for she had been the only parent I truly loved let alone trusted. Her and I got along better then most daughter and mother relationships. She acted like a friend when I needed it the most and a mother when she knew she was right. My father might had have some form of love for me but was too caught up in himself to realize his daughter had slowly drifted away from him and turned to hate him more as time passed.

I know now looking back at it all my father and I would have never hed a good relationship.

As the years passed I would stay the same height from the ages 12 through 14. During this time period my abilities would begin to grow and so would my mind. I had seen one of my past lives and had gotten to know a little more about the world.

One day at the age 16 I had heard a voice, it was clearly not human for it had sounded corrupted, deranged, and just plain out terrible. It has called to me trying to make me shake a deal with it, I've said no to each time, it has only asked 7 different times.

One day out of the blue I had caught what I had thought to be a sickness but in reality it was some kind of poisoning from a type of drug that was in a drink I was drinking. I went into a coma for about a week. This caused my father to lose all forms of custody over me and my mother to gain it. When I was in that short coma I saw what it looked like. It at first tried to take the form of me but failed miserably. It looked surprised when that happened then quickly changed form into what I now know as its original form. It told me that it could save my life but I would have to share a body with it. I finaly shook hands with it knowing that I would live another day and get to see the people that I love. The time in the void of my mind with it a lot. It was clearly not something I could trust completely for it could take the I identity of anyone and devour souls or even brake them.

When I had woke up I was greeted with a concern looking mother that looked like she was getting ready to cry when she had seen me wake up. Apparently time to time my eyes would start pouring out this black liquid al most as if I was crying out black paint. Eventually I would learn about the whole thing of my dad losing custody of me and everything would resume back to normal or at least for a short wail it would. Thanks to the other person who I was sharing a body with I was able to do things no normal person was able to do. As time passed I learned a few things from this creature that I now know as hollow an-

.

.

.

.

.

w

A

K

E

U

P

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that was strange anyway where was I ah yes I was talking about hollow-
.
.
.
.
.
Wake

.
.
.
.
Up
.
.
Huh
.
.
.
.
.
WAKE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UP
.
.
.
Who's there?
.
.
.
.
WAKE
.
.
.
.
UP
.
.
.
Who ever you are I don't take kindly to stran-----gers....
.
.
.
WAKE UP Y/N
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAKE UP NOW....

Oh it's you

ARE YOU FINALLY AWAKE?
WE'VE MISSED YOU

:):

Hello readers  how you all doing today. I hope you are all having a wonderful day. 🤗 Anyway this is just a sneak peek of what is going on with you in this story and I really have big plans on this. *Cough cough Angst cough cough*. Anaway I hope you all enjoy your holloween or if you don't celebrate it I just hope you enjoy your day. Once again thank you for reading and always remember my dear readers reality isn't always what it seems :):