Part 3 - If I die...

Ava Harrison's Blog

If I die...

People are attempting to kill me. The fear of death is something that all those who dare enough to tell the truth would face from time to time, and most of the time, this fear is baseless, delusional. Sometimes no one has the intention to kill you. But as of recent, I am becoming increasingly confident that people do.

There are pieces of evidence of that fact all around me. I get death threats every day, from anonymous contacts who threaten to kill me and my family if I do not stop digging deep into the Jane case. And I suppose this is enough evidence that there are forces around us, evil forces that do not want the truth to come to the surface, that Jane Anderson never indeed died.

Another evidence is that my son Jeffery was kidnapped a week ago by some unscrupulous elements. But unlike most kidnappers, they do not request a ransom in return for my son. They request my silence. They want me to clamp my mouth with a large padlock while I watch mistruth trump truth.

They are sick, vile creatures.

And the last evidence of this is rather shocking. I recently got a message from Jane herself. Here is your Jane, world. The Jane you all professed to be dead. Here she is, alive and well, but more importantly, undead.

Stop it, Ava. Stop it or I'll handle you myself.

- Jane Anderson, your soon-to-be worst enemy.

She is the only person I know to be stupid enough to blow her own cover. But get this. If I die—and I am sure I will—blame no one but Jane Anderson. But even death, as delusional as this might sound, cannot stop me. I will rise from the dead and continue my life's work, somehow.

Don't believe me?

Time will tell.

***

Ava Harrison was found missing and rumoured dead in June 2005

This is only as far as we can get to the truth.