Telling the Truth.

After Florence is done eating you guys sit down in your room. "What's up?" Florence asks. You take a deep breath. "Florence, do you have any sort of feelings for anyone?" You ask. "Yeah, I guess I do." Florence says. "Who?" You ask quickly. "That's a little secret I can't tell, darling." Florence giggles. "D-darling?!" You stutter and blush. "Mhm~" Florence laughs and runs her hands around your neck. "I- umm-" You stutter. "Does that feel good?" Florence asks. "Well, yeah.." You reply with a smile. "So, who do you like~?" She asks. "I have a lot of feelings for someone special.." You tell her. "Who's that someone?" Florence asks. "You, ok? I wanted to tell you a while ago but I thought you liked Harry." You tell her. "Oh y/n I never liked Harry." Florence giggles. "What?!" You yell, "I could have asked you out, what the hell." Florence looks at you like you're crazy. "Did I say that out loud?" You ask. "Yeah..." Florence tells you. Florence pins you to the wall. "W-what are you doing?" You get a bit nervous. "Shh~" Florence shush's you. Florence runs her fingers through your hair. You look up at her. You grab her hand and sit down on your bed. Florence sits on your lap. "Florence, I have a lot of feelings for you and I don't wanna hide them anymore. It's so hard for me to hide them from you and everyone." You explain to her. "Y/n, I've never liked Harry or anyone as much as I liked you." Florence explains back to you as she makes you a different type of nervous. "Wait, you like me? As in like like?" You ask her. "Well, yeah." Florence says. You nod your head. "I'm so hungry." You tell Florence only because you want her to make your food. "Hungry for?" Florence asks. "You." You joke around. "Excuse me?!" Florence gets off of your lap. "Chill out, Pugh. It was just a joke." You tell her and laugh. "Was it though?" Florence asks. "Yes! Please make me lunch!" You beg her. "You have to help me though." Florence tries to convince you. "I'm not good a cooking though!" You whine. "Help me if you're hungry." Florence rolls her eyes.