Together Forever.

It's been three years of you and Florence dating. You've wanted to marry this girl for a long time.

"Hey babe." You say, giving her a kiss on the head. "Morning, love." Florence replies. You get butterflies in your stomach. "Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat? Do you want something to drink? Do you-" You get cut off. "Babe, calm down, I'm fine. I only need you." Florence giggles, bringing you to the living room. "What?" You laugh. "Can we watch a horror movie?" Florence asks. "Yeah, I guess so." You mumble. "What?" Florence asks. "Yeah, we can." You say. Florence turns on one of your least favourite horror movies. You bury your face into your girlfriend's neck. Florence holds you in her lap. "This shit is scary as fuck." You mutter. "Big baby." Florence says. "You are not funny, love." You look at her. "Whatever you say." Florence giggles. The most horrifying part of the movie comes on and you put your face behind her shoulder. Florence lays you down on her lap. You look up and kiss her lips as she kisses you back. She plays with your hair to help you fall asleep. "I don't wanna fall asleep." You yawn. You sit up and face her. "I love you, you know that, right?" Florence asks. "Mhm, I know." You tell her, kissing her. She kisses you back, putting her hands around your neck. You put your hands on her thighs and slide your hands up to her waist. You take off your jacket.

This is going to be it. The best day of my life. I hope she says yes. I love this girl to the moon and back. She is my life.

"Babe, will you come with me?" You ask, standing up. "Yeah." Florence gets up. You bring her to your balcony. "What's up?" Florence asks. "Florence, I love you." You tell her. "I love you too, y/n." Florence says, smiling. You get down on one knee and pull out a tiny box with a ring, "Florence Pugh, I love you to the moon and back. I will never love someone the way I love you. Florence Pugh, will you marry me and stay with me for the rest of my life?" Florence starts crying and nods her head, "Yes, y/n. I will." You put the ring on her finger and kiss her as she kisses you back. "I love you, Florence." You tell her, putting your forehead against hers. "I love you too, y/n." Florence says.

You both lived happily together. You had your ups and downs but in the end, you figured it out.