Talking?

You guys go downstairs. "Florence how do I make a grilled cheese?" You whine. "Oh shut up you big baby." Florence rolls her eyes at you again. You sit down at the table and pout. Florence looks at you, "Just gonna pout?" "Yeah." You reply. You get up and stand behind Florence, touching her. She can feel your breath on her neck. Florence puts the knife down. "W-what are you doing?" Florence stutters. "Well don't stop cooking!" You tell her. "Yeah yeah." Florence picks up the knife again and starts cutting your food. Your breath fades away from her neck as you walk to the table and sit down. "God, I love when you do that." Florence says to herself. "Do what?" You ask. "I said that out loud?!" Florence yells. "Uhh yeah?" You look at her. "Fucking hell." Florence mutters. "Hey, take a chill pill." You grin. Florence raises her eyebrows at you, "Do not tell me to take a chill pill!" "Ok ok, Pugh." You talk back to her with an attitude. "Also don't give me an attitude when I'm the one who's always taking care of you." Florence explains to you. You stand up and walk over to her. You turn her around, making her face you. "You don't get to talk to me like that, Pugh." You say as you make her look down at you. "I- umm.." Florence can't seem to spit words out of her mouth. "Can't talk?" You joke around. "O-ok that's enough!" Florence blushes. "Can't take it?" You tease her. "Don't push it." Florence says with a firm voice. "Boring~" You say as you walk towards the counter. "Oh hush, I'm the one making your food." Florence says, knowing she's right. "Do you want me to burn down the house?" You ask. "Not really." Florence replies.

You've always flirted with Florence as a joke, but you don't want it to be a joke anymore. You're getting tired of it being a joke. You wish it was real and it was a real relationship.

"Ok then zip it, Pugh." You talk back to her. Florence gives you the death stare. "Ok, I'm sorry." You whine. "That's what I thought, Stark." Florence says, giving you your lunch. "When's desert?" You ask. "It's ready now." Florence tells you. "Where is it?" You ask again. "Right here." She walks over to you and bury's her face into your neck. "Don't tease me." You say as your face turns a bit red. "Suck it up, Stark." Florence rolls her eyes. You sit down in the living room and watch tv. Florence comes in the room and sits on your lap. "Excuse me ma'am, I'm eating." You giggle. "So?" She says with an attitude. "So, I would like-" You start. "Just be quiet and eat your lunch that I worked hard on." Florence mutters. "Wanna know what I worked hard on?" You ask. "Not really but sure." Florence looks at you. "You." You flirt as a joke. Florence's face turns a bit red. "Flustered?" You ask. "Maybe.." Florence says, bitting her lower lip. You eat your food and stand up carrying Florence to the kitchen to put your plate away. "Are you comfortable?" You ask. "Mhm." Florence mumbles, getting sleepy. You go upstairs and lay down on your bed. Florence falls asleep next to you as you're watching tv. She bury's her face into your neck.

You've never felt this way for someone in so long. She makes you the happiest person alive and no one can change that. Yeah, you love your family and friends but Florence makes you feel a certain way.

"Florence?" You try to wake her up. "Hmm?" Florence mumbles. Florence gets on top of you. "You're in my way of watching tv." You whine. "That's for waking me up." She grins. "Oh come on!" You complain. "Just shut up." Florence says. "But you-" You start. Florence presses her lips to yours. You put your hands on her thighs. "I.." You don't know what to do. "Will you shut up?" Florence giggles. You nod your head. "You've made me miss half of my episode of Friends." You look up at her. "Was it worth it?" She taps your nose. "Maybe..." You mumble. "What?" Florence asks. "I said maybe!" You tell her.

That was amazing. I never thought that would happen in my life. God, I will never forget that. I am so lucky.