School Day.

TIME SKIP
It's the next day and school has just now started. "Let's see what's gonna happen at school today." You say to yourself. "Hey, Stark. Ready for school?" Florence asks. "1. You aren't my mom. 2. No." You tell her and laugh. Florence kisses you and you kiss her back. "Why don't you have to go to school?" You ask her. "How do you know I'm not going to school?" She asks. "Wait, are you going to be teaching there?!" You yell.

Is my girlfriend going to be teaching at my school?! I will break some necks if anyone hits on her and maybe some backs.

At school..

"Ugh! This is bull shit!" You tell Florence. "Hey, knock it off, Stark." Florence says. "Fuck off, babe." You kiss her. She kisses you back and you walk inside your school. "I'll see you around." She winks at you. "Got it." You reply and leave to go to your first class. Your first class is Russian. "I didn't pick this!" You yell to yourself. You walk to your first class and groan. "Florence?!" You yell. "Actually it's Ms.Pugh." Florence corrects you. "Why am I the only one here?" You ask. "No one else picked this class besides Peter." Florence tells you. "You made me pick this class!" You complain. "I sure did, love." Florence giggles. Peter walks in, "Hey guys!" You look at him, "Hey." "Are we the only one's who picked Russian?" Peter asks. "Yeah, but Ms.Pugh made me pick this!" You yell. "Chill." Peter rolls his eyes. You get up from your seat and walk over to Florence, "Hey, Ms.Pugh can we talk in private?" "Peter, do you mind exiting the classroom for a moment?" Florence asks. "Uhh, sure." Peter walks out the room. "What do you need?" Florence looks at you. You kiss her and put your arms around her. She kisses you back and moves towards a wall with you. "Y/n, we can't do this at school." Florence tells you. Peter opens the door, "Hey can I..Never mind," Petter leaves. The bell rings. You sit down and Peter comes back in the room. "That was interesting..." Peter muttered. "Oh shut up, Parker." You give him the death stare. "Y/n, pay attention as well as you Peter." Florence says.

After class..

"So, Peter what's up with you and MJ?" You ask. "Y/n! Stop!" Peter yells. "Oh c'mon, just answer them question!" You roll your eyes. You and Peter argue. "Both of you, knock it off!" Florence shouts. "I am not going to my other classes." You say. "Yeah, I'm staying here. You guys need to be supervised." Peter tells you and Florence. "I did not fail this quiz! This is bull shit!" You yell, throwing your paper away. "Hey! Watch your language in school, Stark!" Florence yells. "Whatever." You say. Peter looks down at his quiz, "I got 100%!" You look at him, "WHAT?! HOW?!" Florence laughs. "I'm just smarter than you!" Peter laughs at you. "Bull shit!" You yell. "Y/n, curse one more time you're going to detention." Florence warns you. "Blah blah." You don't pay any attention to her. "Oooooh!" Peter laughs. "Shut it, Parker." You tell him. "Y/n!" Florence looks at you. "Yes, Ms.Pugh?" You look back at her and raise an eyebrow. "You need to stop!" Florence shouts at you. "I'm going to my next class, I'll see you later." Peter says, walking out the door. "Yeah, I'm going to my next class, which is actually PE." You tell Florence. "I'll see you in a bit, babe." Florence kisses your head. "Bye, love." You say, walking out the door and seeing Peter and MJ talking, "Good job, Parker!" You yell. "Y/N!" Peter yells, running over to you. You run into Florence's classroom and hide behind her with Peter following you. "FLORENCE, SAVE ME." You shout. "Y/N, GET OVER HERE!" Peter yells. "What is going on?" Florence asks. "HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" You yell. "YOU RUINED THE MOMENT WITH MJ!" Peter shouts in your ear. "SO FUCK OFF, PARKER!" You shout at him. "Both of you to detention now!" Florence yells at both of you. "But.." Peter starts. "Y/n, stay with me. Parker, office, now!" Florence shouts. Peter walks out of the classroom and walks to the office. You stay in the classroom. You sit down in your girlfriend's chair. "Y/n, what were you thinking?" Florence asks. "None of your business, darling." You tell her. Florence gets a bit flustered, "Whatever you did, don't do it again!" You grab Florence by the collar of her shirt, "Chill out, Pugh. I wasn't doing anything bad." Florence seems flustered. "Flustered?" You ask. "N-no." Florence stutters. "Seems like you are." You look at her in the eyes. "Y/n go to PE." Florence tells you. "Ok, fine." You tell her. "I'll see you later." Florence says. "Bye, babe." You respond

At PE..

"Y/n! Stop taking to Peter and start doing your stretches! We have to do the pull up test!" Your coach yells. "Sorry, Coach." You roll your eyes. Peter holds in his laugh. "Parker, knock it off and start doing your stretches!" Coach yells at Peter. You and Peter start laughing. "You guys are going first! Peter, you're up!" Coach shouts at you and Peter. Peter goes to do his pull ups and fails miserably. "Y/n, you're up." Coach says, calmly. Florence walks by the door and walks in the gym, "Coach, is y/n being good?" Coach responds, "Mostly yes, somewhat no." "Thanks, mind if I watch them?" Florence asks. "I don't mind." Coach responds. You start doing your pull ups. "God damn it." You say under your breath. "Ok, y/n. That's enough pull ups for you." Coach says. "Coach, can I talk to Ms.Pugh for a moment in private?" You ask. "Of course." Coach said. Peter looks at you and then Florence. You bring Florence to her classroom. "What do you need, Stark?" Florence asks. "Did I do good?" You ask her. "Y/n, you only did six of them." Florence laughs. "That's more than you can do!" You whine. "So? You only did six." Florence laughs at you. Peter walks in the classroom, "Yeah you only did six, y/n." "Shut it, Parker. You did none." You roll your eyes. MJ walks in the room, "Oh hey." "MJ?!" Florence yells. "Stop yelling!" You yell. "MJ, go make out with Peter." You tell her. "WHAT?!" Peter yells. You push Peter into MJ. "Y/n!" Florence grabs you by your jacket. "What?" You ask. You kiss her cheek. "I'm just helping." You tell her. "That does not-" Peter gets cut off. MJ kisses him. "Oooooh!" You say. "Get a room!" Florence says to them.

That was a stressful day, but I also kinda liked it. I'm still not into school, but man, do I love Russian class. That's my favourite class for now on.

At your and Flo's house.