Childe x Lumine ❤️

Request: Moogleaxelea I hope you like it! :) 

Lumine's POV

"Boom! Those darn Hilichurls are finally dead!" Paimon shrieked, dancing excitedly. 

I wiped my forehead with my arm, laughing breathily. "A small inconvenience."

"We did a great job in defeating them, didn't we?" She asked, smirking. 

I eyed her playfully. "You mean I did a good job in defeating them?" 

"Hey!" She yelled.

I opened my mouth to respond but stopped when I heard a ruffling sound in the bushes next to us. 

Paimon attached herself to me in fear, and I gripped my sword still in my hand. 

"W-Who's there?!" Paimon called out. 

The bushes continued to shuffle until a boy walked out, wiping the leaves off his clothes. 

It was Teucer, Childe's little brother. 

"Teucer?! What are you doing back in Liyue?" I asked him, bending down to his level and helping wipe off the leaves and twigs. 

"Brother said... he'll come visit soon... but he's never come..." He mumbled. 

"Awe..." Paimon looked at him sadly. 

"So I climbed onto the boat with the toys... I wanted to see him..." 

I placed my hand on his head, smiling softly. "Don't worry Teucer, we'll bring you to him." 

He smiled happily. "Really?!" 

"Of course." I said, ruffling his hair playfully. "Come on, let's go find him." 

As the three of us were walking down the stone path, Paimon looked at Teucer skeptically. "Teucer... why were you in the bush earlier?" 

He giggled. "I heard you two talking in the distance, but I didn't know it was you. So I hid to keep safe. Until I realized it was you." 

"Makes sense." Paimon said, joining in on the giggling. 

***

I took him to the bank in Liyue, hoping Childe would be there like last time, but I only saw Zhongli. 

"Oh, Zhongli? Are you looking for Childe too?" Paimon asked. 

He smiled. "Actually, you just missed him." 

Paimon whined. "Where did he go?!" 

"He said he was going to the Minlin region. Nothing else." 

"Thank you, Zhongli." I said, smiling as the three of us left the bank.

We traveled to the Minlin region and searched the common areas. 

He wasn't on lower ground, so we had to climb. 

"Climb onto my back and don't let go, okay Teucer?" I said, bending to his level so he could climb on. 

"Okay!" He said, happily climbing on and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. 

"Paimon, can you make sure he doesn't let go when I'm climbing up?" I asked.

"Sure thing!" She said. 

I started to climb up a mountain, going slow to keep Teucer safe. 

"What are you doing?" A males voiced asked behind us.