Chongyun x Xingqiu ❤️

Request: Hfjruendhshsh

Chongyun's POV

"Chong? Can you play with my hair?" Xingqiu asked softly with his face against my chest.

"Of course." I did as he asked, and played with a strand of his hair.

I felt him smile against me, and he shifted a little, changing position.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Not at all." He said quietly, bringing his hand up to my shoulder. "You?"

I smiled. "No."

Xingqiu was laying between my legs, his head against my chest. I had my left arm around his back, and my right hand was playing with his hair.

He hummed in response, clearly becoming more and more relaxed.

"We should visit Xiangling today. She makes the best food." He said.

"Hot food." I said, a bitterness in my voice.

He giggled. "I know, I'm sorry babe."

I smiled, shaking my head. "It's okay. I like to try those things for you."

He smiled against my chest. "Thank you... how about we go for ice cream instead?"

"We could do both? See Xiangling, get hot food, then go for ice cream."

"Nice compromise. Sounds good to me." He said, nuzzling his head in my neck.

"When do you want to go?" I asked.

"Now?" He asked, lifting his head to look at me.

"Sure." I said, smiling sweetly.

He blushed and looked down at my lips, smiling slightly before leaning in to give me a soft peck on the lips.

I blushed as well. "That's all I get?"

He smirked playfully. "Hmmm... what's the magic word?"

"Please?" I asked, playfully begging for more.

He giggled softly. "Okay..."

He leaned in again and connected our lips softly, kissing me with a soft passion. He pulled away and smiled, resting his head once more on my chest.

We stayed silent for a moment, enjoying each other's company.

He groaned. "We should get going before it gets too late. Xiangling might not be willing to cook for us if it's night."

I sighed. "Yeah... you're right."

Though neither of us moved.

"Mmm... on second thought, maybe we should just stay here..." he said, smiling as he dug his head into my neck. "I'm so comfortable right now."

I smiled and chuckled softly. "Me too..."

So we did. We stayed just like that for the rest of the night.