Chapter 2: Ice Cream

On our way, Jessica asked me tons of questions in which made me cry even more:
"Are you okay Kylie?"
"Uh, yeah, I guess?" I sniffled. It came out of more of a question than a response.
"Okay... then... how's Simon doing?" She asked me. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't hold it anymore. I started to cry.
"H-He b-broke up w-with me." I sobbed.
"Oh my god! I'm so so so sorry Kylie! I didn't mean to! Sorry, hey. Wanna have a sleepover? We could stay in your room, eat ice cream, and watch Netflix. Is that okay?" She said sweetly. I nodded.
"Okay. Good. What kind of ice cream do you want me to buy?" She asked.
"Coffe, Cookie Dough, Bear paws, Rocky Road, Chocolate, Vanilla, Stawberry and Min-" She cut me off.
"Woah, Woah, Woah! Stop for a second. Okay, now. Write them all down on your phone okay?"
"Okay." I started to type them all down. I'm surprised she's letting me buy so much ice cream! After I finished writing them, we were at the airport. I grabbed my bag and walked in with Jessica. We spotted Ansel at a table eating with his friends. When he saw me he smiled. I put on a fake smile, I didn't want to ruin his or his friends day. Ansel got up and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug, I hugged back and started to cry again.
"Shhh, shhh. It's okay. It's okay." He said trying to soothe me. When I calmed down I spoke:
"Sorry Ansel. Its just... don't worry about it okay?" I said. I was probably ruining his day already.
"Okay. But I want to know later what happened okay?" I nodded. He then walked me over to his friends who were talking amongst themselves. When they saw me I smiled.
"Kylie, these are my friends. I haven't worked with most of them but I've talked to them and hung out with them a lot. So here they are." He gestured to them. I smiled and they all got up and kinda formed a line in front of me.

"Hi Kylie! I'm Shailene. It's nice to finally meet you!" Shailene said nicely to me while holding out her hand. I shook it and said 'hey'.

"Hey... I'm Dylan. Nice to meet you." Dylan said with a smile. I smiled back, and this time, it was a real smile.

"Hey, I'm Liam." Liam said, I shook his hand and met the next person in line.
(A/n: This is Liam Hemsworth! NOT LIAM PAYNE!)

"Hello! I'm Jennifer. It's nice to meet you." Another girl said. I shook her hand.

"Hey! Um, I'm Kaya! It's nice to meet you for the first time! I have a feeling that we're going to be the best of friends." Kaya said sweetly.

"I have a feeling we are too." I said. We then got everyone's luggage and drove home. On the way we stopped at the store to buy my  ice cream. When we came in the car everyone was excited because they thought they could have some of my ice cream. Pft! Nope! Not gonna happen. They can buy their own ice cream! (A/n: Same! Lol) anyways, when we got home Jessica ran upstairs with all of the ice cream and shut the door. I asked her earlier to get everything ready. So, while she did that, I said:

"Hey Kaya, Shailene, and Jennifer? Do you girls wanna have a sleepover in my room? It's for a certain reason... I'll tell you later why okay?" They all looked at each other with huge smiles, then looked at me.

"Yay! Yeah sure! I'd love to come! I haven't been to one in a while too!" Jennifer said.

"Count me in bestie!" Kaya said with a smile.

"Can't wait!" Shailene beamed. We all laughed.

"All of you go upstairs and set up your things and help Jessica. I'll be up in a minute okay?" I asked. They all nodded and ran upstairs.

"Ansel? Can I talk to you now possibly?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure. Hey Dylan? Liam? Why don't you guys go downstairs and get your stuff ready. I'll be down in a few. You guys can play any video game you'd like okay?" They both nodded and went downstairs.

"So... Tell me what happened. Okay? You can take your time okay?" Ansel said sweetly. I nodded and told him what happened. By the time I was done I was drowning in my own tears. Ansel told me to go upstairs with Jessica, Jennifer, Kaya, and Shailene when I finished my crying. I nodded and ran upstairs. They all were so sweet and already had a movie ready. We were going to watch Believe, The Notebook, and Titanic.

*At the end of watching Titanic*

"Why did you let him die!? You bitch! He could have lived too! Ah!" Kaya screamed at the TV. We all laughed/cried. We already wiped out like 6 things of ice cream, 5 bags of chips, and about 26 cans of soda. We're pigs. I know. Then we heard a knock at the door. I got up and went to the front door. When I opened it, I almost screamed... it was the one person who I never thought I'd see again...

"Simon...?"
(A/n: I changed that cause it seemed like a better choice.)