Chapter 6: Mixed Emotions

*Two days later*

Kylie's P.O.V

It's been two days since I was in the hospital and I'm doing fine. My brother and Shailene went back to shoot Insurgent, Liam and Jennifer went back to shoot The Mocking Jay part 2, and Kaya and Dylan went back to shoot The Scorch Trials. The only person left was Matt. I didn't mind that though, after all, he is my best friend. Anyways, my birthday is tomorrow and I'm super excited... though Ansel, Kaya, Shailene, Liam, Jennifer, and Dylan won't be here to celebrate it with me. I was super sad about that, but hey, I'm used to it. Ansel promised that he'd do something special for me and I'm SUPER excited! He's not really the surprise kind of person like, he gives the surprise away like for my sweet 16 party, I wanted a band or something to play, and of course my mom said no and so did my dad. Later that day, Ansel pulled me into his room and told me that mom and dad got Ed Sheeran to play at the party. I was so happy I screamed. At the party, I was fangirling so much, but Ed didn't really care. He was super sweet and funny. I was dying of fangirling and that night when he left, I cried myself to sleep. He gave me his number though so we can text or call anytime, which made me super happy!

"Hey Matt?" I asked Matt who was laying next to me on my bed. (A/N: Not that way you dirty people!)

"Hm?" He replied looking over at me.

"What are we gonna do?" I groaned. He chuckled.

"Your birthday is tomorrow so... what do you wanna do?" He asked me.

"Well yeah, so... I WANNA GO TO THE MALL BITCH!" I said, screaming the last part. Matt and I laughed then I got serious.

"No. Seriously. I wanna go to the mall." I said seriously which only made us laugh even more. After we settled down, Matt spoke up.

"We'll go there later okay?" He said. I nodded. We went downstairs and sat on the couch watching re-runs of The Walking Dead. (A/N: I love The Walking Dead so DEAL WITH IT!)

"I'm bored!" I said after we finished the last episode of season 3.

"Eat food then. That's what I do." He said getting up and going to the fridge. I laughed.

"Why doesn't that surprise me that you'd say that Matt?" I said laughing. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a Yogurt cup with M&M's as a topping sort of thing, and sat down.

"Hey! I was gonna eat that!" Matt said. I laughed.

"Should have grabbed it!" I laughed "There's an Oreo one." I told him. He just stared at me.

"It's not the same!" He said dramatically while running over to the couch and jumping on it. I laughed and got up.

"Here." I said handing him my un-opened yogurt. He gasped and took it.

"You never share food!" He said shocked then he did a face (Picture at the top) and said "I must be special." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed.

"No. I decided I want the Oreo one!" I said running to the fridge and grabbing it. We ate our yogurt then headed to the mall.

"You better have money sir." I said to Matt. He laughed.

"I have money don't worry." He said.

"Good!" I replied.

*At the Mall*

S soon as we got to the mall, we walked straight to the music store and my favorite song was playing. High Life by Jake Miller. (A/n: The song is right over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) We looked at each other and smiled then we started to sing along:

H I G ,H L I, F E wait,
We keep it crazy, sexy, cool.
Living the high life, cause that's how, we do,
Let's go all night,
We live the high life, welcome to the high life,
You'll be alright,
We live the high life, welcome to the high life, yeah

Yeah, ridin' round the city,
Got a blondie sittin Shawty and she looking pretty,
We burnin rubber while we swervin' down the interstate
H I G, H L I, F E on my license plate
Top down and we faded (faded)
We ridin around like we made it
Pull it to the front, put it in park and we hoppin out like we famous
It's just me and all of my homies
Ballin out like Kobe
Got my hoodie over my head lookin like Obi Wan Kenobi
So let's break it down,
Turn it up,
We goin do this all night, I'd like to welcome all you to the high life 'cause

We keep it crazy, sexy, cool
Livin the high life, cause that's how we do
Lets go all night
We live the high life welcome to the high life
You'll be alright
We live the high life welcome to the high life yeah

And we be on top of the world like Big Sean and JB
Who's that dude that's on TV? Wait he looks a lot like me
See I be flying cross the country just like I'm Santa
Yeah, I'm livin the dream that's why I'm always in pajamas
Got the world under my spell like I know voodoo
I'm with girls that look like Megan Fox, yours look more like Honey boo boo
Yeah I need some nutri system cause my pockets looking fat now
So many girls up in my crib, it's lookin like a frat house
So take my hand baby,
We goin do this all night, I'd like to welcome all you to the high life

We keep it crazy, sexy, cool
Livin the high life cause that's how we do
Lets go all night
We live the high life, welcome to the high life
You'll be alright
We live the high life welcome to the high life yeah,

H I G H L I F E on my license plate, license plate

We keep it crazy, sexy, cool
Livin the high life, cause that's how we do
Lets go all night,
We live the high life, welcome to the high life yeah

When the song ended, Matt and I looked at each other a laughed because we sounded terrible. I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out or something. I decided to buy the 5 SOS Live Album and the All Time Low Album Future Hearts (A/N: I love ATL So deal with it) When we left the store, we went to Subway for a snack. After we got our subs, we sat down at a table.

"So, have any crushes at home?" I asked Matt, wiggling my eyebrows. Matt scoffed.

"Poor messed up Kylie. I'm guessing you were dropped on your head when you were younger?" He said while smiling. I laughed.

"Yes, Yes I was." I replied laughing.

"Well then, to answer your question, no, there's no one special at home." He said while frowning.

"Oh...." There was a awkward silence after that.

"Yeah... it's okay though." He said while looking down.

"We should probably start to head back right?" I asked, breaking this awkward silence. He nodded and we started to leave. As soon as we got home, I thanked Matt and we went inside. When we walked inside...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: CLIFF HANGER! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN! Lol anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! Please VOTE, COMMENT and stuff!

Stay lovely flowers!
~Mia

P.S. Picture is Liam Hemsworth (WHY MUST AUSTRAILIANS BE SO HOT!?)