Two

Bullies and Feelings pt. 1

Today was your first day of Hollywood Arts. You weren't exactly excited, but you weren't not excited either. On the bright side, you get to see Andre and Cat so, that was good. The downside was when you found out that you were roomed with Jade out of all people. She kept making snarky comments and messing with you on purpose. You didn't care nor did you attempt to care which probably got her riled up even more. Making sure Jade was already gone, you went into the bathroom, did your business, brushed your teeth and grabbed your outfit.

It consisted of a blue army designed like jacket with a crown on the upper left part of the jacket and a bunch of crowns on the lower right and a pair of joggers that had the same group of crowns on the upper left thigh. You threw on a pair of funny made shoes with your jewelry and grills,

 You threw on a pair of funny made shoes with your jewelry and grills,

You smirked to yourself, "A nigga ova hea lookin good

You smirked to yourself, "A nigga ova hea lookin good." You whispered to yourself before grabbing your phone and your gun, tucking it in you pants, and jogged to the dorm door. It was about five minutes until you made it to the entrance of the high school. You pushed the door opened and the first thing you noticed was a bunch of white and Asian kids break dancing, pretty good in your opinion and a bunch of black kids dressed like white people.

There were some kids playing songs on the saxophone, some were singing to the top of their voice and one kid seemed to be arguing with a... puppet? You furrowed your eyebrows, "Y/n!" You heard a soft, high pitched voice shout, gaining the attention from a lot of people. You looked back and smiled slightly, "W-Wow! Your teeth are different! And, your outfit is- wow! Your hair is up!" Cat rants with a wide smile. You laughed and nodded,

 You laughed and nodded,

(How your hair looks)

Cat looks at your outfit and pouts, "I like your outfit, I look like a kid." She whined making you chuckle, Yeah, you do. You mentally agreed. You unzipped your jacket and took it off before wrapping it around Cat with a grin. Cat clutches your jacket, softly inhaling your scent before looking up at you. It was the same look she had been giving you throughout the whole weekend, "What's up, Y/n." Andre greeted. You concluded that he got your name from Cat before dapping him up.

Much like Friday, teens were looking at you weirdly making Andre chuckle, "Only reason they looking at you like that is because your style is different. As you know, we dress like white people." He points out making you snort, "You coming in here dressing like a black person, like us, it's out of the ordinary. But, let me know where you got those outfits!" Andre laughs out making you nod. Cat was still buried deep into your jacket with a look of innocence and confusion.

It made you smile slightly.

The shorter girl was adorable in her own way, "Hey, Cat!" A voice says. Cat smiles, "Robbie! Hi!" She exclaims making you furrow your eyebrows,

Who the fuck is Robbie?

You look over to see that puppet boy you spotted earlier. Robbie smiled sheepishly, "H-Hey Cat." He greets making you scoffs, This nigga buggin. Was the thought that ran through your head. Cat drags Robbie over to you, "Robbie! This is Y/n! She's new and she's pretty and she gave me her jacket and- oooh, candy! I love candy!" She cuts herself off when Jade gives her a lollipop. Robbie stares at you making you stare back. You bucked at him making him stumble and fall on his ass.

You scoffed with a smirk. Cat huffs and glares at you, "Y/nnn! That was rude!" She whined making your eyes soften. She points at Robbie, "Apologize." Cat says, trying to be stern. Now, usually you don't take too kind to women thinking they can just tell you what to do, but you rolled your eyes and helped him up, not before mumbling, "Pussy." To Robbie. He gasps and looks at you in disbelief as you walked off. On the way to find your locker, you ran into Tori, "Oh, hey, Y/n." She greeted.

You grinned and did a two finger salute, "Looking for your locker or class?" She asks. You pointed to your locker number, "250? Cool, right next to Cat's. I think she's starting to like you a little too much." Tori jokes making you chuckle and wave her off. You couldn't help but get a good look at Tori. She was beautiful, but not really your type. Cat wasn't your type either, but she was slowly becoming it, "Here it is. There's Cat right there talking to Robbie." Tori points out making you scowls softly.

You hugged Tori, taking her by surprise, before walking off to your locker. When the duo noticed you, Cat instantly turned towards you, "Did I do something wrong, Y/n/n?" She asks. You felt

You felt your face heat up slightly at the nickname. You sucked in a breath, feeling Cat place her hand on your lower abdomen. The touch instantly caused you to move away making Cat's face fall. Your eyes went wide and you shook your head with a soft smile before opening your locker. There was a small mirror in there, making you notice that you had on nothing but an undershirt and your pants. You put your backpack in your locker and closed it, only to feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist, "I'm sorry, whatever I did, I didn't mean it. I'll be good, I promise." Cat rants.

You patted Cat's back, ignoring the excitement in the pit of your stomach at the red head's choice of words. You glance up to see Robbie with a red face, an angry one at that. You smirked and winked at him making him huff and storm off. Cat glances up at you with a pout, "Can you forgive me?" She asks cutely. You knees almost gave out on you right then and there. You nodded almost instantly making her smile widely, "Yay! Let's go to class!" Cat exclaims and drags you off.