Seven

You knew for a fact Cat liked it when you smelt good. Lately, you've been doing random stuff just to impress the seemingly innocent teen. You catch yourself putting on a nice outfit and spraying a little Versace Eros (A/n when I tell you dat shit smells GOOD). Cat liked this particular cologne. Andre grins, "Trying to impress Cat?" He whisper asks as Robbie was still getting ready. You shrugged slightly, knowing the answer but simply not wanting to admit it. Andre chuckles, "Just ask her on a date, Y/n. She isn't stupid like Jade and Beck make her out to be, she's never actually been on a date. She knows what one is as she watches a lot of romance movies and eats ice cream." He says.

You sighed, "I know she's not... but she's so... pure and innocent, she has such an amazing view on life and then there's me." You didn't know how to word what you were thinking as you were never one to confide in a person so much that wasn't your late mother. Andre laughs, "You do know Cat is head over heels for you, right? Man, she likes you. She likes you so much, just go for it." He reassured. You felt your face heat up, "She um... she does?" You squeaked out. Andre nods, "You have no idea." He says, walking out with you trailing behind him.

You looked up at the ceiling, She likes me? That's not right, what is there to like about me? Maybe she just likes the thought of being in a relationship... but she would've dated either Andre or Tori if she did. Man, this is such a drag.

You almost didn't feel a tiny body collide into yours as you walked, "Y/n!" Cat squeals making you laugh, "Hey, princess." You greeted. You noticed Cat didn't move, "Princess?" You asked worriedly. Cat looks up at you, "I like how you smell. It even stays on your clothes and I like your jackets." She mumbles.

Did you mention she started stealing your jackets?

You chuckled, "I know, princess." You muttered, burying your head in her red hair, something you found yourself doing this more often. Cat whined, not liking being trap. You chuckled and let go of her. Andre sighs, "Just kiss already." He mutters. You glares at him, "Shut up." You mouthed. He shrugs, "I will once you ask her." Andre says loudly. Cat looks at you, "Ask who?" She asks, her voice a little higher than normal. Andre grins, "Y/n has to ask you something, Cat!" He shouts, catching the attention of Beck, Robbie and Jade.

Your face turned a bright shade of red, "U-Um, not right now, maybe later- ya know, when there's um... yeah." You stumbled over your words, shocking Cat and the rest of the group to the core. You were always so tough and bold, what changed? Cat grabs your arm and pulls you away from the group, "I-Is that better?" She squeaks out. You rubbed the back of your neck, "Um, yeah, I guess." You muttered. Cat was just curious on what you had to tell her that obviously you couldn't tell her in front of the group.

Cat buried her head on your shirt, inhaling your cologne. You were glad she liked it, you bought it just for her, "I um... I... fuck." You started. Cat looked up at you, completely unfazed by your cussing, "Cat... This past four months have been... Rather interesting. You're the most... interesting girl I've ever came across... i just um... wanted to know if you'd go... on a date with me?" You asked nervously. That question made Cat freeze up. You looked away, knowing deep down that it was too good to be true, "What?" She asks softly.

You rub the back of your head, "I-I mean, you don't have to..." You muttered. Cat looks up at you, "Th-This isn't a prank...? You really want to take me on a date?" She asks bashfully. You looked down at Cat. This time, her eyes didn't show innocence. You saw emotions in her eyes that you never thought she'd know with how carefree she was. You saw sadness, disbelief and a hint of hope. Hope that you weren't playing with her heart, her emotions like everyone else did in the past. You smiled down at the shorter girl, "Yes, I'm serious. Cat Valentine... will you go on a date with me?" You asked, a little bit more confident this time.

Cat covers her hand over her mouth, "Y-Yes!" She exclaims, hugging you tightly. You laughed, feeling an overwhelming sense of happiness rush over you, "Yes, I will." Cat says, her voice cracking ever so slightly.

Andre grins while the others looked confused as to why Cat was saying, "Yes".

thatfunnydino  come on now. I got another one if you write it😌 a longer oneeee😁