shocking discovery

it was a warm summers day. jirou was sitting on a park bench, listening to music, when her phone suddenly started buzzing. it was kaminari, saying he couldnt make their plans on thursday.

"he always does this" jirou thought to herself. she put her phone away as she stood up from the bench, and made her way home.

while walking, she sees mina and darastuff89 hanging out together. she stays low, but her attempt is failed as they run towards her at full speed.

"hey!" said darastuff89 as they played with their phone, smiling at a tiktok they were watching.

"hey! whats so funny?" jirou replied.

darastuff89 lifted their phone to show a tiktok of sero jumping in the pool and almost drowning.

jirou almost laughed, but somehow managed to keep it in. then, a thought intruded her mind.

"the pool, huh? havent been there in a while"

"alright, weve got to go. see you later!" exclamied mina, who was also giggling at the video.

jirou started home again. her mind was scrambled, and she reminisced abiut the pool and how fun it was. then, a thought popped into her head. since kaminari had cancelled their plans to hang out with shinsou instead, she would just go to the pool!

as she got home, her mother seemed to be in a sad mood.

"whats wrong, mom?" asked jirou, concerned because her mother was usually happy.

"oh dear, you know the bakugo family? they just got divorced. apperentally, they found new lovers. and get this- theyre in your class!!" explained the milf, as she poured a glass of water.

jirou couldnt believe it. breaking up a happy marraige for your own benifit? who could do such a thing!!?? she would never date her friends mom.

"whos dating who?" asked a concerned jirou.

"apparentally, mitsuki is going out with your little friend denki, and masaru is dating someone named darastuff89! who names their child with literal numbers?" she said, getting a little upset.

jirous heart stopped. those were two of her best friends. "tokoyamis not involved in this, right?"

"no, the coolest most awesome best person/bird/thing ever named tokoyami would never do such a thing. they have plans with destinybee and your father later." said the hot woman.

jirous sighed in relief. at least their favourite person ever wouldnt be involved. she went upstairs to her room and turned in for the night. after all, tomorrow was thursday and her plans for the pool would be fun.