shocked

"well, i guess it's about time we wrap things up." said mina. "we're leaving, wanna come jirou?"

"nah, i'm gonna stay here for a bit. i have smth i need to do." she said, while in reality she just wanted to talk to the milf.

earlier that day, when she first laid eyes upon her, she promised herself she would at least get the thicc woman's name. jirou waved as her friends left the pool.

jirou sat there for roughly half an hour, too scared to talk to the milf.

i know i said i can do it, but... can i?

she thought to herself. she sighed and made her way up to the rooftop. when she was confused, she liked to listen to music to feel better.

she sat down by the scary, unfenced, dangerous edge and started her playlist. her favourite song, airplanes came on.

"can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky were like shooting stars?" she sang, proudly and fluent as ever.

"i could rly use a wish rn, wish right now, wish right nooow" came a voice from behind her. she couldn't believe it- it was the milf!

"yeah yeah, somebody take me back to the days before this was a job before i got paid before it even mattered what i had in my bank yeah back when i was tryna get a tip at subway" rapped the milf fluently.

jirou giggled at how amazing she was. "wh-what are u doing up here?" she asked.

"why are you stuttering thats so ducking cringey. anyways, i- i saw you earlier and watched you come up here. i couldn't s-stop thinking about you..." explained the milf. as the milf outstretched her hands to help jirou up, smth happened.

and before she knew it, she was falling off the scary, unfenced, dangerous edge.

she screamed for help... but no one could hear her.