i love you

"will you... go out with me?"

jirou was frozen in place. not just because of the broken rib cage and irreplaceable brain damage, but also because she wanted to say yes.

"what-what-what about your husband?" exclaimed jirou, scared for the answer. she promised herself she would never date her friends parents. was she about to... break her own promise?

"i divorced him last year. ever since i met you, i knew you were the one for me" said denkina.

"did you just say year-" asked jirou, now mildly concerned abt more then just denkinas husband.

"oh yeah, you've been here for a looooong time. like, 479 days total. see that plate over there? that was your birthday cake 2 months ago we've been saving" said denkina. she pointed to a cake with multiple holes, broken worms, fruit flies, and more on it.

"ooh, extra nutritional value" said jirou as she went to reach for the cake. then remembered she couldn't. her entire body was paralyzed. oops.

"ahahahahha loser. i love you, kyoka. <3"

"i love you too... milfy <3"

____________________________

the next day, the happy couple were discharged from the hospital with no fees and a happy life ahead of them. they eloped, and although they had their fights, they truly were an amazing couple.

jirou went on to become a pro hero. she was because she was diagnosed aids, though nobody knows by who. police tried to figure it out but couldn't, even after 3 years of searching.

and denkina? she died of aids, 3 years prior.

you may be wondering, how did jirou get able to walk again? well, denkina made a wish... on an airplane, like a shooting star.