milf

it was pool day, and jirou was ready to go. she headed out to her car and got her mom to drive her to the local pool.

"ah, what a nice day it is. it would suck if something bad happened here, but that wouldn't happen cause luckily there are no hot milfs here." she said out loud.

just then, a scrumptious meal caught her eye. it was... a milf!!

she stared in awe. the milf was perfect. her blonde hair, hot arms, thicc figure... the perfect woman.

jirou walked inside the changing room, to scared to talk to the woman. when she entered the pool, she noticed a few of her friends were there. it was tokoyami, destinybee, mina, and darastuff89. they were playing volleyball when jirou caught their eye.

"hey jirou!" exclaimed a distracted mina, as the ball landed straight on her head.

the group started laughing.

"ahaaaa hey shawty" said destinybee, biting her lip and squinting her eyes.

"hello." said tokoyami, as he accidentally popped the ball with his beak.

"really tokoyami? that the third one." said darastuff89 as they helped pick up the remains of the broken ball.

jirou laughed, as a thought came to her mind.

"is it true that your dating bakugos dad?" she asked without thinking.

destinybee and tokoyami looked at them surprised, while mina kinda stood there with a proud look.

"yup, and i'm the one who got them together :)" said mina with a thumbs up.

jirou looked at them questioningly as she put the remainders of the beach ball into the trash. as tokoyami lifted his arms to put his away, jirou noticed just how cool they were.

"woah tokoyami, your arms are jacked! theyre so attractive i can't imagine it! oh my god i wish my arms were that beautiful and i think more people need to appreciate them?!" said jirou.

"i was thinking the same thing! your muscles are so perfectly toned that it makes you more human then bird so it's okay for 15 year old girls to like you because they're not furries!" added darastuff89.

"thats so true! his arms are so amazing that he could pick me up, punch me in the face and i would thank him mercilessly because that's just how amazing your arms are tokoyami!!" said destinybee.

"i totally agree! the fact that they're so muscular even though they don't look like it when they're under your uniform makes you the best bird person in the world!!" said mina. a girl came up behind them, a blonde roughly 5'2.

"woah, are you guys talking tokoyamis arms?? they're so under appreciated! if i were writing a fanfiction on wattpad, i would make an entire chapter dedicated to tokoyamis arms because they're so amazing? everything from the length, the unexpected texture, and everything else is perfect!" she said. she swam away.

"that girl is so cool." said tokoyami. "not as cool as my arms tho"

and everyone agreed.