Chapter 6

The next day...

Han Yunzhi woke up as usual. Ate her breakfast and is thinking about what to do next.

"Is there a time limit?"

[Yep, 3 weeks.]

"What! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

[You never asked] The system sneered. Floating in the air with its new skin.

Han Yunzhi crossed her arms and sneered, "You're just mad because of your skin."

[Whatever] The pig rolled its eyes.

"3 weeks? I think I'm doomed to fail this. And it's your fault." she lazily spoke with full-on nonchalance.

[How is it my fault?]

The pig added, [If the host fails, the system has nothing to do with it. Therefore, the host is the one to be blamed for being irresponsible] the system sighed

Han Yunzhi chuckled with a devilish smirk.

"My fault? You told me last time that you'll guide me to finish my missions. Therefore, if I fail, you are the irresponsible one." Han Yunzhi answered as she took a sip of the cup of coffee.

[Umm, how is my guidance connected to your failure?]

"Your strategies are shitty."

Upon hearing that, the system was enraged.

Her expression started to darken.

[Humph! Don't talk to me! Don't ever call my name if you were in danger] the system turned itself off

Even when Han Yunzhi is trying to call the system, the system won't even respond.

Han Yunzhi only let out a boisterous laugh.

The system ignored Han Yunzhi the whole time.

Minutes later, as she was fiddling with her phone, a maid knocked on her room door.

"Enter!" She yelled with a lazy tone as she was lying on her bed with her head touching the floor, fiddling with her phone.

The maid announced, "Your cousin is here!"

"Which one?" She asked sluggishly.

"It's Han Yaoyao downstairs waiting for you." The maid then left right after she relayed the news to Han Yunzhi.

Han Yunzhi turned the system on, "What is she doing here?"

[Is it illegal for a cousin to visit her cousin? Bruh!]

Han Yunzhi rolled her eyes and sighed annoyingly.

She tied her hair into a bun and descended downstairs to meet the female lead.

In the living room,

There sat a girl wearing a clean white dress, holding stacked Bentos.

Her body looked radiating with bright light because of the sun's rays, combined with her dazzling smile that is more dazzling than the sun.

'This light effect is abnormal. Even if I get shined on by the sun, it won't look like that. '

[You're not the protagonist. What do you expect?]

"Cousin!" Han Yaoyao stood up from the couch. She gave Han Yunzhi a warm hug.

Han Yunzhi, whose height is inches taller than her, looked down at her with an unconcerned look, "What do you need?"