Chapter 8

Shortly after, Su Yingying returned with packed boxes for dinner and fresh fruits.

"Honey, are you okay now? Does it still hurt?" Su Yingying worriedly asked as she patted Han Yunzhi's head.

Han Yunzhi shook her head in response.

She bit onto the frosty shiny crimson apple with delight as she felt the sweet juice showering her tongue and dripping from her chin.

Han Yunzhi bit on the apple again and blankly answered, "I'm all good."

"What a relief then!" Su Yingying sighed.

After eating, Han Yunzhi is craving for rest.

Su Yingying left Han Yunzhi, setting off for the hotel opposite the hospital so she could come to Han Yunzhi anytime.

Han Yunzhi lay on the bed and faced the white ceiling.

"System." She called.

[Yes?]

"Where's the male lead?"

[He's coming tomorrow.]

Han Yunzhi nodded,"How about the deadline? I wasted a week! The time limit is only 3 weeks."

[If you're worried about the deadline, don't worry. Because I already talked to the Main system.]

[They agreed to let you stay here for additional 5 days!]

"How did you manage to convince them?" Han Yunzhi eagerly asked.

[Well..]

Flashback........

In the white halls, an angry and intimidating tone rang through the halls.

{System 012, you're slacking off! The progress of beating those jerk male leads was way too slow!}The Main System spoke, loudly mad.

However, the Main system's authoritative voice didn't work on System 012. Aelith looked away and just covered her ears.

System 012 is used to be shouted at.

'This old man! His voice is too loud! It's enough to pierce my delicate ears!' System 012 was secretly annoyed.

She then answered back, "Forgive me, Main System. The Host is just a rookie transmigrator." System 012 explained with her head downcast.

{Aish!! You stubborn brat! I can't extend it! The first world is actually the easiest. How can she face the second world or the other worlds waiting for her if she's incapable of handling it?} The Main system slammed the desk.

Even other systems were too afraid of the Main System.

The others shuddered in fear while the others didn't react.

The other systems are used in this situation.

There is no moment the Main system would not scold system 012.

System 012 being scolded by the Main System is nothing new to them.

"System 012 is being scolded again? Tsk, as expected. She'll forever be useless." System 034 muttered. However, it was enough for the other systems near him to hear what he muttered.

"Hey! don't say that! She might hear you." System 015 warned.

"Remember the last time she humiliated you when we were still trainees?" System 015 lowly whispered.