Chapter 5

Han Yunzhi's family had arrived at Li's house.

She just wore a plain white blouse and a black pleated skirt. White flat doll shoes on her little feet and an elegant black padded headband adorned her head.

She didn't wear the maroon dress. It saddened Su Yingying a bit.

Jiang Keqi, the male lead's mother, had welcomed them in.

"Oh, my dear Zhi'er! You're getting prettier as the day passes." Jiang Keqi commented with a sweet flattering voice.

Han Yunzhi just gazed at her blankly. That way, Jiang Keqi feels a little awkward.

"How are you, Mrs.Li?" Su Yingying asked with a smile,

Jiang Keqi smiled in return, "We're good!"

A sweet and cheerful voice then stole their attention, "Cousin!" Han Yunzhi felt a soft body pressing against hers.

'Does she know bras exist?' Han Yunzhi thought to herself as Han Yaoyao's chest looked covered with a thin fabric inside.

[That's the perverted male lead's request. Tsk!]

"Oh! Yaoyao! You're here!" Su Yingying said with a cheer.

"Aunt! Uncle! Cousin brother!" She bowed to them one by one in an energetic manner.

Han Yaoyao beamed at them brightly, showing her gums.

Han Yunzhi admitted the female lead looked cute and lovely.

She was wearing a simple pink thin strapped mid-length dress with pleats on the hem.

She had a petite figure. But, she had a bigger bust and hips than Han Yunzhi did.

A/N: Well, our Mc is proud to be flat :)

She looked at Han Yunzhi and said with twinkly eyes, "Cousin, I have a lot of cool things to share. wanna listen?" She hooked her arms onto Han Yunzhi's arms.

Han Yunzhi opened her mouth sluggishly and said, "No thanks, put aside those stories for yourself."

Han Yaoyao wasn't hurt by her cold and unconcerned attitude.

Ever since she was accepted into the family, all she wanted was to get close to everyone.

Han Yaoyao still smiled.

"Why are you so mean to your cousin?" Li JIngyan said with a stern face.

[Host, that's the male lead]

'Yeah, I know! Has good looking face but has a dead pig brain.' She rolled her eyes inwardly, paid no heed to Li Jingyan, and stared at him without uttering anything.

Han Yaoyao wryly laughed as she held onto Han Yunzhi's arms, "Let's all go to the dining hall! Aunt Li cooked a lot of dishes."

...

At the dining table, there were a lot of tasty foods that she grinned at.

"Yunzhi, try the sweet and sour spare ribs. I cooked it myself! You have to try it. I know it's your favorite dish!" Jiang Keqi pointed at the dish.

Han Yunzhi took a bite.

Mrs. Li was waiting for her reaction. She was nervous that Han Yunzhi wouldn't like the dish she prepared.

"Is it delicious?" Mrs.Li asked nervously

Han Yunzhi didn't respond and continued chewing a chunk of pork.