EPISODE 1: PAVEL'S ESCAPE

SEASON 1

SEASON 1.

EDITED BY: krissthetic

INT. NEPTUNE

DIFFERENT PLACES ON THE PLANET

UNKNOWN TIME

The queen had her forehead against a young boy around the age of five, chanting something. In Neptune, the arrows were flying outside. Different creatures were screaming from fear and running for shelter. The houses were burning as the smoke went high up to the clouds.

Cepheus and Cassiopeia arrived in their armors on the planet with smirks on their faces.

A young man came and kneeled in front of the king.

King: What is it, Lupus?

Lupus was a young man with the sharpest eyes. He had the gaze of a deity with strong cheek bones and jawline...

Lupus: The king is dead, but the Guardian of the Twin Fish is yet to be found.

Cepheus: Well done...

Lupus vanished in thin air. The soldier constellations were slaughtering everyone in their paths.

Queen: The Planet of Illusions is about to be ours.

The king smiled.

An older man was wounded and bloody inside the castle. He was holding a young girl around the age of five, running through the castle breathlessly, searching for the boy.

The boy stood in front of the older man as he hurried and held the boy.

Garnik: Pavel, thank the sacred realms you're alright.

Pavel looked at his grandfather confused .

Garnik: Your mother...?

Pavel: She died while I held her hand.

A tear dropped from the boy's eyes as they heard the soldiers approaching. Garnik now had the twins in his arms. There was nowhere to go. As he froze in fear, a light appeared. The face wasn't visible. The light opened a round portal as Garnik looked at him.

Light: Go in.

Garnik: Who are you? We deserve to know who our savior is...

The light hesitated.

Light: Ophiuchus...

Garnik jumped into the portal as the light closed it and vanished...

Twelve-year-old Pavel jumped up from his sleep with sweat on his face.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR