EPISODE 10: TIME LINE II

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

ETHEREAL REALM

UNKNOWN TIME

CASTLE

The elder Guardians infiltrated the castle of the constellations, hurting and injuring anyone who got in their way. The guards tried to fight and not let them in, but the Guardians easily defeated them, entering the castle. They stood, facing the king and queen of the constellations. Surprisingly, Cepheus and Cassiopeia didn't seem alarmed as they saw the Oracle coming out of the corner with a smirk on her face. Her tails were wagging behind her. However, the fox vanished without uttering a word.

Aries: It's over, your majesty.

Cepheus: Au, contraire...This is the beginning.

He smirked as he raised his hand, and all the constellations went in from the back doors, holding their weapons. Some of them were holding their magical signs with their hands.

Sagittarius: They lured us here.

Pisces tried to teleport.

Pisces: My magic.

Aquarius: It's not working!

The Guardians started panicking as the king and queen left the hall.

Scorpio: We're going to die!

The constellations started attacking, and the elders tried to fight with weapons.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

DAYTIME

VIRGO TRIBE

UNKNOWN PLACE

Joki was holding a torch, walking through a tunnel, and looking behind him to ensure he wasn't being followed. He was standing in front of a wall as he started to chant something, and the wall opened up. Joki went in, and there was the box of Pandora, shining and glowing brightly.

Joki: Remarkable...

He went closer to the box, his eyes illuminating the light. Slowly, he opened the box, and cries, yelling, and suffering came out of it. Joki was then swept off his feet as his clothes were ripped apart, and animal marks started to form on his body. In agony, Joki was screaming as the animal marks were marking his body. Then finally, the screams and yellings stopped. Joki fell to the ground, sweat covering his face, and looked at his bruised body. He touched his forehead and felt the mark of Ophiuchus...