Introduction😁

Kanzie Mcford an eighteen year old girl who has only one parent, which is her dad, not that she doesn't have a mother or anything, but her mother died when she was born so she doesn't know anything about her… She's a twelfth grader at Eagles high school which is within her area.
            Kanzie is 5'4ft, yeah she's short but adorable. She has beautiful, blue eyes and fair white skin, she has a perfectly shaped nose with amazing red, rose lips and miraculous, dark, drown hair. Her personality is that of a Lion, she's confident with every step, when she talks the wind cools down and when she sings the angles up in heaven sing along with her. She's not mean or evil, but shes kind, generous and loving, she has her mind set on her life goals and her hero is no one other than the most important man in her life which is her dad.
             A girl with such qualities obviously has the whole school knocking at her, "I'm single" door. Trying to turn it into an, "I am in a relationship" door. Many propose, but have had very little luck, she doesn't have a girl crew but has her one friend, no scratch that, her one and only best friend, Holly Raider, they have been friends since forever, though Holly has never known her mum either.
           Holly is an eighteen year old girl who's in the same grade as Kanzie just not the same classes. She's a brown skin girl with beautiful, brown eyes and nice pink lips. Well both girls are fairly shaped and by fairly shaped I mean they have it all except too much fat.
           Holly is a fashion ester type of girl, the kind of girl who isn't single cause she doesn't have a date, but the kind of girl whose single because she's not single…. Holly's partner shall remain nameless cause its not his time to shine yet, so his a mystery for now.
          Since we all know what the girls are all about and am betting you have pictured them already, if you haven't then scroll up and try to picture them…