An Open Challenge

The scene starts with the policemen approaching the location. They have surrounded the house without anybody's suspicion. Aman too reached the spot in no time. He leads the team and orders to get in without further delay. They are sneaking around the house while they heard a child's sobbing. Aman follows the sound that leads him to a room. He walks towards the kid furtively soon he realized it's not Krish but just a doll. The house is a mere trap and Aman orders his team to drop the mission. The kidnapper has outsmarted the police intelligence. The infuriated Aman drives back to his office. On the way back he informs Kabir that they have underestimated the Kidnapper and has to extra cautious. He asks him not to lose hope and assures him he will fulfill his promise. 

On the other side, Pooja unaware of the situation asks Kabir in an excited tone "Kabir!Aman has found our Krish right

On the other side, Pooja unaware of the situation asks Kabir in an excited tone "Kabir!Aman has found our Krish right. He is bringing him nah?"  while Kabir nods negatively. Pooja breaks down crying. She cries in Kabir's arms "Why God is punishing us like this? He is just a kid. He doesn't know anything other than us. I couldn't even imagine the state he is going through. Please do something, Kabir. I want our son back. Please....." Kabir promises her he will bring back their Krish hale and hearty. He hugs her and pleads not to deteriorate her health. In the spur of the moment, Dhruv makes an entry. He apologizes for interrupting their privacy. Kabir enquires about the emergency while he informs that Aman has found the lady who saw Krish with the Kidnapper. He has asked us to come to the station immediately. They are gonna sketch the kidnapper. Pooja regains her hope and says she will accompany them to the station. Kabir finds her health worsening and requests her to stay back home.

Pooja stays strong in her decision while Kabir demands to take her medicines

Pooja stays strong in her decision while Kabir demands to take her medicines. He gave her sleeping pills along with her medicines and she dozed off due to its sedative effect. Kabir notices her tears at the corner of her eyes and wipes them off. He kisses her forehead and promises he will make everything right. He asks Anuradha to stay with her and leaves for the police station. A few minutes later, Dhruv and Kabir has reached the station while Dhruv excuses and goes to attend a call. He informs that he has to leave immediately due to an emergency. He apologizes to Kabir for not accompanying him while Kabir asks him to carry on with his work.