Apology Accepted

Mittal's mansion

Everyone gathered for dinner. Suman notices Kabir to be missing and enquires Pooja reg that.She knows the reason behind kabir's absence and gave some random excuses.She decided to sort out thier differences today itself. She makes Krish sleep in Arush's room and asks him to take care of his lil brother today. Arush says don't worry mom I will take care of him.She wishes them good night and moves towards her room.To her surprise Kabir is lying on bed fully covered up from head to toe.She looks at the clock and notices it to be 8pm. She knows Kabir won't sleep this much early and understood that kabir is faking his sleep to avoid her. Pooja don't want to prolong their fight and decided to close the matter asap.She speaks "I know you didn't sleep and pretending to be asleep.Its ok you can listen to me at least today bcz,I have been trying so hard to talk to you these two days. I know you are mad at me for hiding the matter. But I don't want to talk about it since you have been going through bad phase that time. Do you think I did all this intentionally to hurt you? To break your trust?"

Pooja is waiting for some response but she didn't get any to her disappointment

Pooja is waiting for some response but she didn't get any to her disappointment. She lost her patience and decided to check whether he has slept off already. She opens the quilt and taken aback to find pillows piled up in line. Her grimaced face is enough to reflect her disappointment. But soon it changes into a bright grin after reading the note left over there. Her face turns into billon dollar smiles wheras she couldn't control it and rushed towards terrace. Pooja reached terrace and astonished to see the breathtaking decoration.She is stunned to see ballons hanging with apology notes. She is contented to know that kabir is not mad at her.Her eyes are curious to find the one behind all this. She calls out for kabir bit he didn't respond her. Pooja fakes her anger and says "Ok then I am leaving" She is about to leave but two arms wrapped her waist on the spur of the moment.Kabir hugs her from behind and whispers "I love you" in her ears.

Kabir hugs her from behind and whispers "I love you" in her ears

Pooja's face flushed out of shyness.She is taken aback with his actions and smiles widely.She breaks his grip and runs away from him. But kabir holds her in nick of time.He pulls her towards him and both eyes are locked at each other. Kabir then pours out his genuine apology.He says I shouldn't have been obstinate towards you. I am a terrible husband. I should have listened to you. But I didn't. When you adviced Arush I realized my mistake.My heart ponders to run towards you and listen to you but at the same time I wanna talk to Suhanshinji first. To make sure she is ok after all this happened. Suhanshini ji explained what really happened and helped me to overcome my misinterpretations. I have been a simpleton listening to that Rani.How can I trust her words after all she hates you abundantly. I am really sorry Pooja for doubting your intentions.I am so sorry"Pooja is contended to know that finally Kabir understood her and thanks him wholeheartedly.Kabir found placid in their patchup and says "No more fights ok" Pooja pouts "No I want to have fight between us"Kabir in a worried tone "Why?" She replies "Then how will I get pleasant surprises like this. Its so Romantic! Fascinating!" She wraps her hand around him and says "If your apology is as sweet as like this then I am ready to fight with you".Kabir pulls her cheeks saying "Soooo cute". He kisses her forehead and hugs her passionately.

His sweet gesture has melted her heart

His sweet gesture has melted her heart.Pooja then breaks the hug and shies away from him. She says "Its late already and I am feeling sleepy as well. Lets go to our room" Kabir is surprised to hear Pooja's words"What she wants to sleep?I have planned this special date for her but still she wants to sleep. Not even bothered about my feelings.Sometimes I feel like she is foe of my love life" He mutters silently while Pooja chuckles seeing his desperate state. She fakes yawning and says "Good Night Kabir" which leaves kabir irritated. He wishes her back "Good night"with a weak smile. Pooja leaves the place while kabir starts talking to stars. He pours out his complaint list "We had a fight but now everything is sorted right then why she is behaving like this.You know what I always boasts that my wife knows me, understood me well. But I was wrong. She didn't even care about me. I have done all this to feel her special but she left just like that. Is she not interested to spend time with me?"Kabir's eyes then fell on something which grabbed his attention.

He starts recollecting something while caressing the bracelet

He starts recollecting something while caressing the bracelet. He closed his eyes and remembers one of the best moments of his life. The day when he realized Pooja too has feelings for him.When pooja secretly met him at hospital and left her bracelet there as a symbol of love.An unknown smile appeared on his face.He widened his arms out to let the breeze add colours to his memories. While he is engrossed in the world of love someone pecked his cheeks from behind.He is startled with the kiss and turned back to see his lady love with a bright grin.Kabir is left speechless with her presence and just stares at her.

Pooja comes closer to him and wraps her arms around him

Pooja comes closer to him and wraps her arms around him. She bends towards his ears and whispers "I love you Kabir"which leaves him in euphoria. She places her palm near his heart and says "Do you think I don't understand your heart talks.I can clearly hear it well bcz I reside here" kabir smiles hearing her cheesy lines and says "Really".Pooja blushes and hugs him while he reciprocates to the deep hug.After few seconds Kabir parted himself and asks her to close her eyes.He then made her wear the bracelet and kissed her hand. Pooja is delighted to see his ravishing gift with their letters imprinted on it. She is overwhelmed with the state of exhilaration and thanks him for making her feel special.Both smiles and lost in each other eyes.Kabir kissed her cheeks which turns crimson red instantly and she buried her face in him.Then kabir lifted her and walked towards his room. They let their hearts speaks aloud to make their moments fruitful....