Different Shades

Pooja couldn't resilient back from the drama just happened few minutes back. She is still in turbulence wondering who might have done this cheap act against their own family. What would be their need to leak the info.She is inquisitive to know who informed deep.Pooja couldn't holds the suspense anymore and immediately drives to Deep's mansion to clarify all her doubts. Deep is surprised to see pooja at this time and smiled at her. He asked what brings you here pooja?Pooja shared about the blaming drama just happened and she is curious to know who spoke with him.She asked about the caller? Deep said I don't know who spoke but I can say only one thing the caller is a lady. She just shared the crucial info and hung up the call.Pooja wondered who might have turned against kabir.Whats her motive?Deep and Pooja are contemplating about the caller's motive. Arohi who heard their conversation joined them and said "Its very clear the person is having aversion towards pooja and trying to sabotage her image.More particularly to break kabir's trust on her. When all dots are connected the only person who would benefit from all of these would be none other than Kavya.

 When all dots are connected the only person who would benefit from all of these would be none other than Kavya

"Arohi's prediction left pooja splendid.She instantly bustled towards Arohi and gave her a tight hug.Wow Arohi you are unbelievable. She hit herself on head and said "How could I missed this simple logic".Arohi teased her "May be your thoughts are revolving around someone". Pooja blushed a lil and pouted at arohi.She said enough don't deviate away from the topic.Arohi giggled at her.Pooja then thanked them for helping her in all ways and moved off. Back to kabir's mansion,Kavya is walking to and fro out of frustration. She seems tensed about her.Kabir has cleverly saved Pooja from the clutches of blame.Now pooja is in safe position.What if someone starts digging the hidden truth.What if pooja doubts on me.I know pooja would have met Deep and enquired about the caller. She might have found something by now.I have to rescue myself from being cornered. Suddenly she could feel a touch on her shoulder and turned back. Her nightmare is standing in front of her.Pooja snapped at her face to get back her into senses.Kavya acts normally hiding her emotions. She cleared her throat and asked in a bit attitude tone "what are you doing here Pooja?What do you want? "Pooja is just observing her with folded hands.She could sense nervousness around her. Pooja opened her mouth "I need answers.More precisely I want to know who made that call"

More precisely I want to know who made that call"