Chapter-1

~~~~~~~~~
Escape

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR POV :

It was maybe another day. Just maybe. He wasn't so sure. It was no brighter inside than the gathering gloom of dusk, even at midday. The isolation was enough for one to forget their own name. No sound, no light, no furniture or cloth of any kind. This probably morning time greeted him with the same thick grey-stoned walls, a bed, more like plank of woods ; without any trace of a mattress or cushion. He stared blankly at the rough, corrupted , blood-stained walls.  These walls cannot hold a prayer, nor a spirit.

It was either suffocatingly quite or.............

"Kookie" A very familiar voice echoed in that 6'4 congested room.

Jungkook chuckled.

JUNGKOOK POV :

Baby, come as close as you can to the prison walls and whisper love songs through the tiny cracks. I can forget the golden beams of light, I can suffer nothing but bleak walls for years, but I cannot live without you love.....But see....

AUTHOR POV :

NJ : Kook. Get up. Doctor Jung is calling  you.

Jungkook looked up to his hyung.....now his jailor.....
Namjoon's stare was quite intense, where the other just kept the contest by his dark , blank  one.
Jungkook got up being irritated at the older's intimidating gaze.

NJ :Why are you lying to him?

Jungkook just frowned still keeping a poker face, as he leaned on the bars before finally voicing up....

JK : What do you mean "sir"?

NJ : Kookie--

JK : Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook,110604.

 Jeon Jungkook,110604

NJ : Kook(sigh)... please understand. I have my limits. I just can't....(closing his eyes) I-I...  can't break the rules.

JK didn't bother replying. His face was void of any emotion. His doe caramel eyes flaunted nothing but blankness.

There was a silence for few minutes. Namjoon somehow felt so low under the younger's watch. Guilt rush through his veins. He felt useless as he hung his head low. His all attempts went futile. All were in vein.....

JK : (chuckle 😀)Rules??...Ou....that....

Jungkook said as he stood straight, shoving both hands in his pocket, with a mocking smile plastered on his face.

NJ : I'm trying my best. But---

JK : Hm. Then I should try my best too.

Namjoon's eye brows knitted quickly, displaying the quick impact when the raven haired male's lips curved into a small smirk.