Chapter-4

~~~~~~~~~

Little one

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR POV :

??? : Hey hey!!! Wait wait.....HEY !!!!!! CAN'T  YOU LISTEN YOU COCONUT HEAD!!!!!

The shorter male breathed out, failing miserably in keeping up with the pace of the other.

JK : What?

Jungkook rasped, conveying the same deadpan expression he usually exhibits. His manifest rudeness and flinty exterior has seemingly made him quite unapprochable. At least he thought so, untill the former let out a slight chuckle in response.

JK : What was that for?

Jungkook mouthed being pretty irritated in their short interaction.

??? : Calm down boy. Why are you being so grumpy?

JK : Is that what you're trying to ask from so long ?

??? : Absolutely not. It's just-- you're too fast for my cute legs.

The other voiced up adorning his face with a cute smile.

JK : Not my fault.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, before dashing again, making the 'little one' gasp audibly, as he trailed behind him like a lost puppy.

FEW MINUTES LATER :

??? : Hey!!! Where are we going?

JK : To die.

Jungkook abruptly turned around, feeling a modest tug in the hem of his hoody.The other puffed, as the said action erected an unintended intimacy between the two males. Two tiny, delicate palms approached Jungkook's built chest, clutching on it a little bit, in order to avoid kissing the rocky road.

As soon as his bambi, innocent eyes met the other's dark one, he immediately let go of it, backing away sooner possible.

??? : I-I'm sorry.

He said, scratching his nape nervously with an edgy, apologetic smile, trying to lessen  the already tense up situation.

JK : "..."

Jungkook started nearing him, casually shoving both hands in his pockets, coercing the other to back away timorously. He carelessly placed his hands on the wall, caging the fragile frame inbetween his hold.

JK : What happened little one? Are you afraid now?

??? : N-no.

Jungkook smirked, being satisfied with the other's act. He gradually leaned in, reaching the orange haired male's ear, as he whispered confidently,

JK : You're too short to reach my heart dear. Don't. try. to. get. close. to. me.

The shorter male exhaled a subdued breath, as the black-head backed away realxedly, as if nothing happened.

??? : H-hey!!!!! I already said sorry. A-and further....why should I hit on a bunny faced zombie?

JK : Hm.... Grapes are sour.

Jungkook claimed sarcastically, as he continued walking along, caring less about a certain glaring male trailing behind him.

??? : Ouch!

He stopped on his tracks and turned around just to find the other, skillfully blocking the road like a proper starfish, rubbing his butt while cursing. Jungkook sighed, crossing his arms over the chest, waiting for the drama to continue.