Chapter -3

~~~~~~~~~~

Hongdae Street

~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR POV :

Namjoon groaned in utmost frustration, as he got up slamming the glass table in front. He tried to slaughter all the cynicisms, encircling him at the moment. Inclining on the glassed window, he let out the subdued exhalation he was holding in. His eyebrows furrowed quickly, as he heard some excited knocks barging in his thoughts.

NJ : Come in.

P. O : Sir!!!! Dr. Jung is calling you immediately. He told it's something about the assas---

NJ : DON'T. CALL. HIM. THAT.

The Senior male left him in daze. He couldn't make out what's wrong in calling Jeon an "assassin". 'Cuz that's what he is. Or should I say, that's what the world knows he is. What an irony!!! Isn't it???

Namjoon encroached the medical territory to find the doctor trying hard to keep his calm exterior, strangling his anger.

NJ : Any urgency doctor?

Dr. JUNG : Urgency???(chuckle 😀)No...no I just wanted to say how fool I'm.

The doctor retorted conveying pure anger and vexation in his sarcasm, which successfully evoked a prominent frown on the officer-in-charge's facial features.

NJ : What do you mean?

Dr. JUNG : Please have a seat first.

Hoseok gestured as he pivoted towards the drawer pulling out a gel and some tablets.

Dr. JUNG : Here.

NJ : What're these?

Dr. JUNG : These???This gel contains some beta-blockers and calcium channel blockers. It can stop our heart-beats for a few seconds. And these are sleeping pills. I need not to mention for what're they used or do I?

NJ : Yeah... But---

Dr. JUNG : The gel was sticking in the meter box.

Namjoon's expression changed in a trice. It wasn't now a tectonic key for him to find out what the other meant.

NJ : How're you so sure doctor? It maybe---

Dr. JUNG : Ou... So, IQ 148 is struggling... huh? Interesting.....Or you're just pretending to not understand?

Hoseok growled in venom voice completely loosing his control.

NJ : I hope you still remember my dear friend, where you're and whom you're talking to.

Dr. JUNG : I absolutely put a name to my place officer.. I just expected you to respect the rules a-and....

Hoseok stopped as the veiled sniffs occluded his voice. His eyes turned glossy recalling that night.

Dr. JUNG : Why Joon why?(sniff) Why are you still supporting that bastard? For kook(sniff)...today he is not with us. Did you forget how he killed---(cut off)