4 years later

Kion's POV

I am reflecting upon how my life turned out . It may have been difficult at times but i would not have it any other way . I remember the first few days of my exile like it was yesterday. And how i had reacted when i got to know i would be the  greatest emperor of the world.

                                                                        Flashback first  day of kion's exile

                                                                               Kion's pov

I feel white hot fury bubbling inside me , when my fa... no King Simba exiled me something snapped . I don't know what to do but I know who will.

" Grandfather Mufasa." I called out .

" Yes kion i am here ."  Said a cloud forming the shape of a lion' s head .

" Grandfather Mufasa , d...did you know that my fa... no King simba exiled me." I said

"Yes, Kion." Was the reply i got .

" Y....you knew, you knew this would happen ." Was the only reply i could comprehend

"Yes kion , i knew it would happen because of an ancient prophesy that stated that the 54th king of the pride lands son would be the greatest emperor in the world  with the power's of the ancient's and lion's of the past."  My confusion morphed into shock as realization dawned on me .

" The ancient's were the first animal's to walk the earth  and they later went on to become the first of the god's  ." I said as realization dawned on me. "But the ancients power's were distributed among all the living animals if there power's were given to one animal , the animal would also have the abilities of various species." I said shocked.

"Yes, Kion you are right ." said grandfather making me even more shocked.

B...but the 54th king of the pride lands was scar . " I replied in utter disbelief.

"No Kion scar was never a true king of the pride land's ." Suddenly i knew what this had to do with me.

"So the son of the 54th king of the pride lands is me." I said more shocked then i imagined possible.

"Yes, kion." I was feeling more emotions i thought possible, but most of all i was feeling shock and confusion.

"But what does this have to do with my banishment."  I asked still confused and rather curious.

"If you are banished then you can see the real world . Which is unfair , unjust and wrong . But you can right that wrong kion you do have the power to do so ."

"But i don't have any power's" I reminded him.

"Yes you do kion , just like me they will always be with you ." Was grandfather's reply.

"Kion this may sound like too much to answer in such a time but i have to ask you this . Are you going to harness your power's to become the emperor you were meant to be or not."

"I don't know" I said truthfully

Very well kion . But i must request you to go to the northern valley and see the true horror's of the world  perhaps that will convince you.

"Of course grandfather". As i spoke those words i saw a mark of shaped like the head of mharibifu the first ancient where my mark of the lion guard once was then disappeared.

                                                                  End of flashback

I internally grimaced from the memories of the north mountain. Grandfather was right it was then that i decides that i will right all the wrong's in the world.

I was about to reflect on my time spent in the north valley when i felt someone nuzzling into my neck.

AN/ If liked this chapter pls vote on it and introduce this story to all your friends and don't worry the next chapter will come very soon to address the cliffhanger. If you are a fan of harry potter or how to train your dragon or your friend is pls read and tell your friends to read my other stories The son of lord Voldemort: Harrison riddle and no that is not the same story line as shopaholic 1369 on fanfiction or ihavedementia on wattpad , my other story is dragonborn and that is not the same as thorongil82's dragonborn you are welcome to cross check. As always constructive criticism is welcome.