Meeting again

Simba's POV

Me and the other kings watched as two of our lionesses sparred. i chose some of the former outlanders as my fighters.

Nothing against the lionesses that were with me before. But the Outlanders have Zira's training.

"Sire?" I heard Zazu and Zima said coming back from their patrol. "They're on the borders but they said that they won't enter even with permission."

"Why?" I asked confused. They both shrugged. I looked over at Mvua who just shrugged as well.

As we neared the border . I saw something that shocked me , 3 fifty foot elephant's , 2 tiger's and five lion's but what shocked me the most was their king . He was well built and robust and had a magnificent mane similar to mine in colour. He also had many scar's the most prominent one being over his left .  He was also really young.

"Hey Kion. You made it" Mvua said walking up to the golden lion. That made me freeze. Did he just say, what I think he said.

""Kion?" I said in a shocked and questioning voice. He looked at me and immediately his eyes turned into slit's . "Hello King Simba ." He said coldly .

I gave a nervous laugh and went to hug him. But i stopped when Kion snarled at me.

"Kion listen, I'm so so so very sorry. I should've listened to you, believed you. I-I was a terrible father" I said.

"...If your waiting for me to disagree with you. You're dead wrong" he said. "I'm only here because a friend asked for my help . " Said Kion coldly.

"Oh, did we interrupt something with our coming up doom?" Nguvu said irritated.

" Yes as a matter of fact you did , my wedding ." Snarled Kion 

" You wedding ."  I said in shock, not even really listening to the conversation.

"Where are the rest of your troops Kion." Asked Mvua

" The rest .? " I said in disbelief .

" Yes this is just Kion's guard." Stated Mvua.

It was then that i saw a mark on each of their shoulder's.

"They are resting in our temporary home." Said Kion .

"Wait Kion you're not going to stay in the pride lands.  your mother, your sister and your guard need to meet you." I practically begged.

"And they will, tomorrow in the meeting of all the allied forces ." said Kion calmly and coolly before turning around in the distance and walking off.