13

Dear Joshua

Can you meet me at garden today after school if you have time?

If you can't then I understand

-Seokmin

Joshua sighed, and looked at Jeonghan "I think he figured it out." Joshua mumbled, making Jeonghan shake his head "Shua you'll be fine."

Joshua smiled.

Once school was over Joshua went to meet up Seokmin.

Seokmin looked up his phone, and smiled seeing Joshua "Hey." Joshua waved.

Seokmin couldn't help, but get straight to the point.

"Please don't lie to me when I say this." Joshua raised a brow.

"You're Jisoo aren't you?" Joshua froze for a few minutes. Joshua looked down, and nodded.

"I-I um, I gotta go." Before Seokmin could say anything, he ran off.

Once Joshua got home, he sat in front of his door.

It bothers him that he can't face Seokmin at all, "Maybe he's disgusted by me now." Joshua mumbled.

It was the next day, and Seokmin couldn't find Joshua.

Seokmin went up to Jeonghan "Have you seen Joshua?" Jeonghan shook his head "I was going to ask you the same thing." Seokmin sighed thinking it was all his fault.

"I tried calling, but he wouldn't answer." Jeonghan told him.

Seokmin nodded "Do you know where he lives? I think I fucked up something." Jeonghan nodded, and handed Seokmin, Joshua's address.

"Thanks." Jeonghan smiled lightly "Don't fuck it up, or I'll murder you." Seokmin chuckled, but nodded.

After school Seokmin had walked to Joshua's house.

Once Seokmin arrived he knocked on the door "I don't want to talk Jeonghan." Joshua said from inside "It's not Jeonghan." Seokmin told him.

The door opened showing Joshua "Um..." Seokmin sighed "Can we talk?" Joshua looked down, before opening the door even more to let Seokmin in.

Seokmin entered the house, and looked at Joshua who shut the door.

"To be honest I always thought it was you sending me these notes." Joshua looked up, and officially met Seokmin's eyes.

Joshua looked at Seokmin carefully "Aren't you disgusted though? Aren't you disappointed that I'm not the female Jisoo?" Joshua asked letting out all of his negative thoughts.

"Why would I be disgusted? Jisoo I could careless who you were a boy or a girl, because I like you." Joshua looked at Seokmin in shock.

"Y-You like me?" Seokmin nodded.

Joshua looked down "But why like me? There's others who are better." Seokmin lifted up Joshua's head with his hand.

"Jisoo, you caught my eye since freshmen year." Joshua was shocked again.

Seokmin placed his hand on Joshua's waist, and pulled him closer.

Joshua smiled a little.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Seokmin asked "I will." Seokmin smiled, and kissed Joshua's head.