4

Joshua got up from his desk, but soon felt something pour down his head "Fag!" A boy exclaimed making Joshua feel a little embarrassed, but decided not to defend himself as it makes worse.

Joshua sighed, but soon saw the boy fall down, and saw Seokmin there with disappointment on his face "What the fuck Seokmin!" The boy said.

Seokmin sighed "You're off the choir team, and never ever called Joshua a fag." Seokmin told him, as he grabbed Joshua, and dragged him to the bathroom.

Joshua looked down, as Seokmin started to get rid of the drink that the boy spilled "You don't have to do this." Joshua told him, while Seokmin lifted up Joshua's face.

Seokmin smiled lightly "I don't have to, but I decided to, because you don't deserve what they did to you." Seokmin told him, while Joshua blushed.

Seokmin smiled at Joshua, and looked at him "Hey Joshua." Joshua looked up, and looked at Seokmin "Do you have a Korean name?" Seokmin asked, while Joshua slightly froze.

"Yeah." Joshua told him "Do you mind telling me?" Seokmin asked while Joshua looked at him "I rather not." Joshua told him looking down "Oh, well that's fine." Seokmin told him.

Soon they both left the restroom, and Joshua went to his next class, and wrote another song recommendation for Seokmin.

Dear Seokmin,

I have another song recommendation for you.

Listen to Dream by VIXX's Leo, it's a really beautiful song out there.

As class finished Joshua quickly put the on Seokmin's locker, and speed walked to Jeonghan.