19

It was evening, and Jisoo was looking for some nice clothes that was part of the dress code to wear.

Jeonghan came over, and looked at Jisoo "Don't you ever think of changing your hair color?" Jeonghan asked "Well yeah, but I can't because after two days I'm going back to LA, and you know how my mom is." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Seokmin is going with you correct?" Jisoo nodded finally finding his clothes.

"Yep, and I can't wait to show him around my hometown." Jeonghan smiled at his best friend.

Jisoo then looked at Jeonghan "What about you and Seungcheol?" Jeonghan blushed "He's taking me to Daegu." Jisoo smiled.

"That's nice." Jeonghan smiled.

Jeonghan then sat Jisoo down, and started doing his makeup.

After they finished, they both left to the school for the ceremony.

2 hours later

The ceremony had finished, and Jisoo went to find his friends and boyfriend.

Once Jisoo did he hugged Jeonghan "Shit you scared me." Jeonghan told him making Jisoo laugh.

Jisoo then went to his boyfriend "Hey babe." Seokmin smiled, and Jisoo also smiled.

"Love you Minnie." Seokmin smiled even more "Love you too baby." Seokmin then lifted Jisoo's chin, and kissed him on the lips.

When they pulled back Jeonghan cheered for them "Stop." Jisoo blushed, and hid his face from Jeonghan.

Soon they all decided to go home, but mostly both best friends decided to stay with their boyfriends.