Finnick's Death.

I am snuggled up on my bed. An untouched biscuit and glass of milk sit beside me long forgotten..

"Far below, I can just make out Finnick, struggling to hang on as three mutts tear at him. As one yanks back his head to take the death bite"

I hurridly slam the book shut, but not before my brain registered what had just happened. Finnick. Not Finnick... 

"THATS NOT FAIR! HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE! HE HAD JUST GOT MARRIED... AND WAS ABOUT TO BECOME A FATHER... Finnick... oh Finnick...." My brain screams. 

Not Finnick. My all time favourite character... of ALL time... all of time...

I know that he is just a fictional character... but for me he was real... I felt his happiness, his sadness, his anger. I could relate to him. Misunderstood. 

Oh Finnick...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes this is actually how I reacted when Finnick died. (FINNICK YOU'RE AWESOME!)
"People casually overlook the fact that Finnick was forced to kill at the tender age of 14, was also forced into prostitution at 16, is desperatly in love with his former tribute Annie Cresta, was a close friend and ally to Katniss Everdeen, sacrificed himself so that his family (and to-be-born child) wouldn't suffer the same fate he did, he is probobly one of the bravest characters in the entire Hunger Games series, and yet people overlook him. Why? THAT DAMN SUGARCUBE SCENE!"

First Chapter! Please comment! :D