Work Studies

Izuku had woken up at 5 in the morning. He slipped out the grasp of Kendo, Momo, and Yui. It had been a small night cuddle this time seeing as he had to wake up early. He would have 4 hours before he would have to be at the Nighteye agency. 

Izuku started by going for a jog around campus. He often did this but this time it felt weird. He was looking forward to doing a work-study. It would be real hero work.  It was the one thing Izuku wanted to do since he was a kid. 

He was also very excited about his birthday. That day would be a day of first. His first birthday party with a lot of people, His first Birthday with a girlfriend.  While he was running he tried contacting Kurama.

'' Kuruma you here?'' Come on Kuruma the faster you help me the faster you can sleep again.'' He heard a sigh from Kuruma'' Or I just completely ignore you and go back to my sleep.'' How Every time I try and speak to you your sleeping. Do you sleep all the time or is our sleep schedule just bad?'' Izuku asked really curious about this entire thing

'' No, I just enjoy sleeping and each time you come here it's just annoying.'' Well, I am sorry about that Kuruma, I dont plan on using you 24/7, You are far too powerful to use on common street thugs, I just want to ask your help against the greatest of enemies, But for us to correctly do that we do need to at least do some training together.'' Izuku said slightly boosting the Things Ego.

Izuku knew one thing for sure, Kuruma was extremely proud. So he had to ease him slowly. If Izuku would be able to fit his foot in the door with Kuruma then hopefully one day Izuku would be able to door Kuruma's door fully.'' So you wish to train with my power. Fine, Once a week I will grant you a part of my power. Nothing more. Now leave me be again.'' Thank you very much Kuruma, You know if you ever want me to do something for you just ask,'' Just as Izuku went back to the real world he heard Kuruma say he should learn to make Ramen

Izuku came back with a laugh as he was now making way over to his dorm seeing he had been jogging for around 45 minutes. When he arrived at home he noticed Ochaco and Tsu were also awake and already busy in the kitchen.'' Hey Izuku.'' Hey girls, Why are you to awake already.'' We are going to do a light workout to wake up, Wanna join in.'' Tsu asked with Izuku nodding'' Sure just have to eat something first.'' Oh, sit down I can make you some Protein pancakes, Still want to work on my cooking skill before the big day.'' Ochaco said very happily. 

Izuku happily agreed. Ochaco's cooking was great. Each time Izuku thought about it he just thought that she would make such a good wife. At first, he got red thinking about it. He would come home from a long day of heroing. As he entered his home he would be met with all his girlfriends doing all sorts of things. Sometimes it was one girl or it was all of them. 

Some of the girls had more Wife status than others. Izuku is happy with each of them and loves them all equally. But Rumi would make a horrible housewife. She was the only one Izuku knew that could burn a Bowl of Cereal. She does make a good Cuddle partner or Izuku's preferred term Cuddle Bunny.

The pancakes Ochaco made were great. She had made a large portion for Izuku. who inhaled them. They walked over toward the gym area for a light workout seeing as after breakfast it was 6. They did a light workout seeing as they were going to fully be working today. It was just to get their blood pumping.

He was overall rather happy about how his day would most likely work out. He woke up great, His jog got him awake and feeling better. He was able to get a deal with Kuruma which was a super awesome moment. Then great breakfast from Tsu, and Ochaco and now enjoy their time as they worked out. Next, he was going to spend the full day learning from Sir Nighteye. Not as a student like how Izuku learned before but this time as a sidekick.