The week after

The day after was a slow one, It was mainly because each of them was hungover, It also didn't help that the spice sauce Mina bought nearly destroyed them all as they woke up and had to sprint toward the toilet begging to whatever god lived to either make it stop or to kill them.

Then they spend a little time making Sure Eri was feeling okay, So that morning they spend making sure she ate and knew everyone by name. She stayed very close to Izuku at all times or near the girls that helped during the raid.

As for the girls they were rather embarrassed when they woke up. Toga and Ochaco altho didn't except waking up with the sight of timber, But The Wild Wild Pussycats, Bubble girl and Camie were embarrassed. They only turned redder when Izuku said.'' So you are going, to be honest with your feelings now.'' Nejire wasn't embarrassed, She asked how Izuku liked his pillow and if they could start dating now that they slept together.

But in the afternoon when they all had some food in them and fluid with their hangovers lessened they went and confronted the issue.'' So you know we like you.'' Yeah, After finding out girls liked me seeing the signs were kind of easy, It also helped that I had Nemuri and the others telling me.'' He said with a laugh.

'' So you're okay with it.'' If I wasn't okay with that, I wouldn't have given you all a kiss last night, I might have been tipsy, But not that tipsy. If you are okay with dating me, and the others I guess, we can give it a try.'' Can Yuyu also join in?'' That is that short-haired redhead right.'' Yeah, She is kind of obsessed with Izuku. She tried coming last night but she had a family problem''

'' What do you mean with obsessed.'' Ochaco asked.'' Oh well Like she just really likes him, I mean you come up quite a lot and she always starts talking. It's like totally cute.'' Nejire said. with Izuku of course, first wanting to get to know her better as just randomly starting dating people wasn't really something he wanted.

'' But now we are dating then.'' Jup, If that is what you want.'' But what do you want.'' Of course, I wouldn't mind dating any of you, You are all beautiful and great.'' Well, then I guess this relationship got a little bigger.'' Nemuri said with a laugh.'' We are totally going to need a school bus for family trips in the future.'' Hah especially if Izuku keeps adopting every kid he saves.'' I don't do that.'' Oh really, As I remember, you have saved a total of two children, and how many of them look up to you as a father.'' Shino said.

'' Two,'' Izuku said trying to stop a smile as he looked away.'' So what were you trying to say.'' Fine, From now on I won't try and adopt children.'' Izuku said with everyone just laughing at him.'' Now let's get to spoiling the two kids that already see you as a dad, We should have some fun.

That was the exact thing they did.'' They got Eri and Kota to have fun and play Tag and even hide and seek, Thanks to Izuku and Toru quirks were not allowed. But they had fun for the entire day, They started being very competitive with tag.

Izuku was just playing to have fun, But Ochaco, Bakugo, and Yu were very competitive, They went for full-on sprints and did combat roles in order to not get tagged, They even had a couple of shouting matches as they didn't get tagged as clothing didn't count. To Izuku this was beyond funny,

As long as Izuku could remember nobody stood against Bakugo, They either didn't care enough or were scared of his yelling, But now he was face to face with Ochaco who was yelling at him that he didn't tag her as she would have felt that,'' I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.'' WELL, YOU BETTER GET GLASSES THAN BLINDLY.'' Uhm, Papa why are they yelling, are they mad.''

'' No they are just being silly, They aren't mad, They just don't want to lose the game.'' Do I need to yell aswell, I don't want to lose.'' You don't have to but you can if you want.'' Kota wanna yell with me.'' Eri asked Kota who was next to them, They had been using Izuku as a taxi of some sorts