The hunt starts

I want to wish everyone a great 2022, And I want to thank you all for sticking with me during 2021, Hope you and your family and friends have a great night, and an even better year, and please if you use fireworks be careful

The students were all standing around getting ready for the signal to be given, And much like the intention was nobody was teaming up, Because well they wanted to be the one to bring him in. They wanted to get fame so to say. Which was exactly the opposite of the exercise, The teachers knew that facing Midorya was a tall order, Hell even for many hero's it seemed like an impossible task. But they had an hour to understand the task and work together to defeat him,

'' Oh I am so going to kick that nerd's ass all over the fucking site and then when there are 5 minutes left, I will drag his ass inside.'' Bakugo boasted with confidence as sparks popped out of his hand as he looked over to the city. '' Dont be foolish, It will be I Monoma that will take down Midoriya to show once and for all that 1B is the greater class.

'' Oh Yeah copybitch, I doubt he would even get winded when fighting a weakling like you.'' Bakugo said back standing face to face with Monoma, As both of them were pulled back by Tetsutetsu and Kirishima.'' Bro we need to fight Midobro/Izubro, Not eachother.'' Both said at the same time making Monoma and Bakugo scoff at the same time and do a 180 again at the same time.

'' Yeah, you need to fight me.'' Izuku said from the top of one of the nearby buildings alerting them all.'' Dont you need to hide, To give us a challenge.'' Shoto asked with Izuku laughing as a second Izuku also started laughing as he popped up from a different building. Then Izuku came from an alley.'' Who said that I wasn't hiding,'' Izuku said in a teasing tone as he clearly made copies of himself

''But don't worry, I am just here to talk a little, I am supposed to act like a villain, And what sort of villain would I be if I didnt enjoy myself.'' Izuku said with a laugh making some of the students worry slightly for the fight.'' YOU HAVE GROWN AWFULLY COCKY FUCKER, REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEST ME.'' Bakugo screamed, Explosions  popping in his hands as Izuku just laughed.'' Of course, I can, I have been kicking your ass since forever, But dont worry, I dont plan on fighting any of you at the moment, Now good luck in finding the real me,'' Izuku said as the three of them turned into ectoplasm.

It took only two minutes before the signal was given, Making everyone spring into the city, all splitting up, all hunting Izuku. Monoma and Bakugo were running next to each other down main street, Not even past the first house, the first trap sprang into action for all to see. Izuku had used Camie's quirk to create a fake surrounding. But as they tripped the wire, Both were shot with Bondo's glue before then being hit by a bag filled with feathers, This made both angry and caused some giggles, But that wasn't it, Izuku had used a recording device most likely created by Momo's quirk to record chicken sounds, This made everyone laugh, While the teachers also laughed behind the control room some took pictures.

'' FUCK YOU NERD, I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU,'' Bakugo screamed as loud as he could ignoring the laughs of all those around him. Monoma wasn't doing much better, He was pissed. But this did open the eyes for many of the students, Izuku had set up traps for them, and they didnt look forward to finding out what trap he made.

Tsuyu jumped on top of a wall and climbed up, Only to fall victim to a new trap. On the entire row of the wall,  a small ghost popped up scaring Tsuyu making her fall to the ground, Which she was thankful for that Izuku had set up rows of Trashbags to lessen her fall.'' I hate him ribbit.'' Tsuyu said as she just felt her heart drop. This was more than enough to make everyone shit themselves. Why did the teachers decide to let them fight the evil genius with more quirks than someone a normal class should.

Each student went their own direction but they did so slowly and looking out for each and every single trap possibility, Even Ida who could run faster than anyone else had chosen to walk instead, There were some that we're able to run, Such as Ibara, Who used her vines much like a barrier around her, Making falling for traps harder. But even so, She wasn't going all out, As they were against Izuku and only a fool would think they were prepared enough to face Izuku with such a simple technique.