Start of the third year's sports festival

'' WELCOME LADIES, AND GENTLEMAN, HEROES AND CIVILIANS, ALL THE LIKES, I WELCOME YOU TO THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL, I AM YOUR HOST, PRESENT MIC, AND TODAY, RIGHT NOW, WE WILL BE WATCHING THE THIRD AND FINAL SPORTS FESTIVAL, FOR THESE STUDENTS,'' Present Mic screamed at the top of his lungs. Only to be drowned out by the cheers and screams of everyone watching. '' We have an exciting day ahead for you, But before going into depth about that, let's welcome THE UA THIRD YEARS!!!!.'' Present Mic cheered causing the group to explode into louder cheers, unable to contain themselves.

Out walked the classes, '' FIRST UP, THE HERO CLASSES, WE KNOW THEM, AND YOU LOVE THEM, LEADING THE PACK, THE THIRD YEAR ALREADY IN THE NUMBER ONE SPOT FOR MANY, HE IS THE SUCCESSOR OF ALL MIGHT, THE SON OF THE OVEN, it's OUR VERY OWN IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!'' Everyone started cheering, people at home, at work, at the bars, everywhere a tv was with the sports festival on, people were cheering. Izuku walked, waving with both hands, a smile on his face as he took it in,'' BUT THAT ISNT ALL FOLKS, WHILE HE MIGHT LEAD THE PACK THE STUDENTS ARE ALL BUT FOLLOWERS.''

'' Fucking showoff.'' Bakugo cussed under his breath as he walked behind Izuku next to Kirishima and Tetsutetsu.'' Oh let him enjoy it, When we beat him up during the sports festival they can cheer for us.'' Ochaco said with a sweet giggle, her competitive spirit already taking the lead over her.'' BEHIND THE HEROICS CLASS, WE HAVE GENERAL STUDIES, AND WHILE THEY AREN'T HEROES, HITOSHI SHINSO STARTED THERE IN THE FIRST YEAR, SO YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN.'' While general studies knew they wouldn't win, Thanks to Izuku who was a friend to everyone, They had more confidence in themselves.

'' AFTER THEM, IT THE SUPPORT CLASS, WHO WERE ABLE TO CLAIM FOURTH SPOT LAST YEAR, LETS'S HEAR IT FOR THEM.'' Kamakiri scoffed and pouted.'' That was a bullshit win and they knew it, creating a Walmart version of Midoriya's flick was bullshit.'' HAHA, YOUR JUST SALTY YOU LOST MANTIS FACE'' shut up Bakubitch, you didnt even make it to the final match, you got smacked around by Midoriya hard.'' HE GOT LUMHMHMH.'' Bakubro relax. Just smile and wave, smile and wave.'' Kirishima reminded Bakugo who scoffed but did so.

'' Last up the business class, While they rock numbers they dont rock at the festival, BUT WHO KNOWS THAT MIGHT CHANCE TODAY BABY'' Present Mic cheered with all classes now standing in the open field, Out walked Nezu who was going to be the ref in a way of speaking.'' Now ladies and gentlemen, Today's exam will be different, As Izuku Midoriya has forfeited his rights to join in.'' BOO,'' this greatly displeased the crowned but Nezu raised his arm which got them silent.'' But doing that has opened him up to become the obstacle that all UA's third years will have to deal with during the normal exam.

Izuku smirked at them, as he looked back, seeing some grins, some pouts, and some looks of despair.'' Yes, And I will do my best, my absolute best, to make sure that today's sports festival, will be the worse you all have ever experienced.'' Izuku gave a dark grin. Making some taking a step back in fear.'' But then Izuku turned back into the sweet self. Only to hear cheering. They were the ones Izuku had relationships with at the side edge, cheering loudly.

Himiko, along with Eri, Inko, and The wild wild Pussy cats, all were wearing cheerleading outfits with a sign of go Izuku go. His other girlfriends were also there but they werent cheering like that, Izuku gave them a big wave. '' KICK HIS ASS, YOU GOT IT '' Kota was cheering for the others giving Izuku a good laugh. He smiled as Nezu talked again.'' Let's spin the wheel to see how today will get started. Midoriya, If you will.'' Izuku nodded.'' Of course Principal Nezu.'' Izuku walked up, grabbed the giant wheel, and spun it. Causing some cheers. While before it was a machine, They found it funnier this way.

The wheel spun and spun seemingly not stopping.'' GOOD JOB IDIOT, YOU SPUN IT TOO HARD.'' Rumi screamed from the side causing a burst of laughter from every one, with Izuku's head dropping. The spinning stopped after a little bit, where it ended.'' IT'S A THREE-LEGGED OBSTICAL RACE, BE QUICK TO TEAM UP, YOU ALL HAVE 5 MINUTES TO PREPARE YOURSELF. The students began teaming up, finding the friends they were best with. Ida was rather quickly asked, but he teamed up with Toru, Believing it to be the best to fight against Izuku.