1 ฅ'ω'ฅ A long night

JISOO's P.O.V.

Right now I am preparing myself for my next mission. My client wants me to kill this Kim Taehyung guy just for a very stupid reason.

He wants him dead because his girlfriend dumped him and blamed it on this Taehyung guy.

Well for me, even if this Taehyung guy doesn't exist, I still won't date this client. Like who in the world would date this fucking old pervert man. Ugh! that's disgusting.

Anyways, I can't push him away tho. This old man is my client right now and he had already given me the money. I don't accept clients if they don't pay first.

Putting my daggers into my thigh holster and everything was done. Standing properly and fixing my black dress that reveals my shoulder and my back, I was ready to go.

I went to the Hotel riding my Honda VFR800F sports bike. I knew that my target will come to the club. I have my resources.

I went inside the hotel and walk towards the elevator and press floor 20, that's where the club is.

As I show my fake staff ID to the guards, they pushed the door for me to enter. I'm so sure they'll be fired tomorrow. I went in fast and planned to go to the restroom but suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist.

''Hey!" it was a man's voice.

I felt my heart skip a beat. Then I turned around to see who it was.

''Are you the new staff here? I was waiting for you.'' the guy who looked 2years older than said. On his uniform, there was a name Jackson.

''Yes, yes I am," I answered calmly.

"Then follow me. You're in a very important job now. Our manager told me that you and the other girls will be in a private room with Mr. Kim Taehyung and his accompanies. Mr. Kim is one of the VIPs here."

oh, what a coincidence! I hope this mission end soon.

"Okay, so what time will they arrive?" I asked.

"15 minutes by now they'll be arriving here. You know what to do, right? just do what they want and don't cause trouble. Mr. Kim is a very known man but has an unknown background. Now go to room 0857 that's the room. Go on, the other girls are there waiting." he answered. He then left.

Not wasting my time I exited the club and start finding the room Jackson told me.

Minutes passed, I found it! 0857! How can I be so lucky today? I happened to be mistaken as staff and assigned exactly close to my target and now the room!? The angels must have mistaken me as a good person.

The room was near to the staircase. I can escape easily.

I glance at my Cartier watch, it was 9 more minutes until they arrive.

I didn't went inside directly I was scanning the area first. Lucky there was no CCTV in the area, there was one but far and it wasn't facing my direction.

5 minutes left, then I went inside. The three girls were busy fixing their appearance. They were disappointed when they saw me, they probably expected I was them.

It's only me. Sorry Not Sorry.

One girl looked at me, a little concern she then said, "Hey, Why are you not wearing your nickname badge? you should get yours." She's wearing a fitting red dress. She stood up giving me a small box full of badges. Her badge was a 🌻sunflower.

"Ah, thanks," I said then start choosing a badge. I saw a cute little long ears and I pull it out, it was a rabbit.

🐰rabbit

It's cute. I place it on the left side of my chest. While mesmerizing it, suddenly the door burst open.

I was starting to feel nervous and I don't know why. Damn I've been to many missions but this. feels. different.

Three men were standing beside the door. Before the door closed I saw two guards guarding outside.

My plan was making all drunk and then I do my job but base on the information my client gave me. This Taehyung guy doesn't drink?

Anyways, I'll just stick to my plan, after these guys get drunk then I'll stab Taehyung.

The three men walk in and sat on the sofa. I immediately recognize my target, he was in the center. With that kind of look who in this world would not pay attention to that beautiful creature.

But sadly, I have to do my job. I love my job but am not too loyal.

I don't know the guy on his right but I was sure he was in his early 40s. On the other side, I was shocked to see my client.

"Come on, give us our glass of liquor." the man in his 40s ordered us.

I stood up and Sunflower too, leaving the three girls entertaining the men. We walked to the counter at the corner of the room, start preparing.

30minutes laterฅ'ω'ฅ

They were having fun, while I was getting bored. I stayed at the counter pretending I was still preparing their liquors.

Sunflower came asked for another round of liquors.

"Ugh. That old man is so freaking pervert. I wish I could get out of here soon." Sunflower complained.

Me too, I want to get out of here too.

"Ahh Sunflower don't you worry after this you won't be doing this job anymore," I said, smirking at her.

She with a confused face asked me, "Rabbit unnie, what do you mean?"

"I mean what I mean Sunflower," I answered.

"You're being weird Unnie."

I just laugh at her, she then went back to them giving them their drinks.

Me and Sunflower share the same vibe and that got us a bit closer.

Few hours has passed and my butt hurt so much for sitting hours waiting they all passed out.

I stood up and stretching my hips a little and glanced at them.

Then suddenly got chills, I caught a pair of eyes staring straight at me.

My target seems to notice me, this is bad.

A smirk formed on his lips.

I glared at him.

His smirk turned into an evil smile.

Wtf?

He looked away then tap the drunk old man's shoulder and whispered something. The old man stood up smiling and said,

"I, Xi L-ling co-command...*hiccup"

So the old man is called Xi Ling.

Then he continued, "command you t-to strip, NOW!" yelled, and start grinning maniacally

He held his hand and point it to Sunflower. Sunflower was completely shocked and scared.

Anger quickly run through my nerves. I knew who ordered it.

I looked back at my target glaring at him and he was still staring at me.

He showed me his smirk again and leaned his back a little folding his arm. He was making some seductive gestures, licking his lower lips and then biting them. He was challenging me.

"COME ON! S-STRIP NOW!" the man in his early 40s shouted at Sunflower.

Sunflower was starting crying and it hurts me. She remind me of my little sisters. I calmed myself down and I can't wait any longer.

I inhaled deep and sighed deeply. I stood up and start walking to do my job.

This is gonna be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(a/n) I hope it wasn't boring for a start. Pls. feel free to comment. if there is a part you didn't understand you can ask me.