3 ฅ'ω'ฅ Never let you go

TAEHYUNG's P.O.V.

Suga hyung had warned me that someone wants me dead again. I don't even know how many times they attempt to kill me but as you know, I'm still living.

I arrange a meeting with Mr. Xi Ling. I knew it was him, that old man was still holding grudge against me.

Now before he dies, I'm gonna let him have fun first.

I told my group that I have to execute someone today and here was their reaction.

"Taehyung-ah I thought we're going out tonight," Jimin said sound disappointed.

Then J-hope hyung said, "Taehyung needs to kill this annoying old man first before we all hang out freely. It's fun without someone bothering you." Jimin and Namjoon hyung nod agreeing with J-hope hyung's statement.

"Taehyung-ah have you told you're father about this?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Yes, the president agreed but he wants me to bring one of you guys," I answered back.

Everyone looked at each other and when I look at them they avoid my gaze. As expected.

"Aish fine, I'll just ask Jin hyung or Jungkook. By the way, Where are they?"

"In the gaming room, they are probably competing with each other again." J-hope hyung answered.

"Okay, thanks. I'll get going." I said, ready to leave the office.

"Take care over there and have fun," I just rolled my eyes at Jimin, we know it's boring there.

"Come home early."

"Yes, Namjoon hyung." I said.

"Kill him when nobodies around so it would be less trouble."

"Woah Suga, you were awake the whole time?" J-hope hyung asked.

"No, I just woke up." Suga hyung said while rubbing his eyes.

"How did you know?" Jimin asked.

"I was the one who told him but my men can't get the information who's going to kill Taehyung, which is strange."

"Don't worry hyung we'll find out who when I get there. Now, I'll go."

They all nodded and I walk out of the office room. I went downstairs to go to the gaming room but when I reach the living room. I saw Jungkook watching tv.

"Yah! Jungkook, do you want to go with me? I have to execute the old man who always cursed me every time we meet, you remember?"

Jungkook's face was trying to recall it and then suddenly he laugh.

"Oh, that old man. The one who cried at the club because his girlfriend left him and his girlfriend started talking to you but you pushed her away and threatened?"

"Yeah, that was quite a remarkable scene. So you coming?" I said hoping he'll say yes.

"Hmm. Yeah sure, anything hyung." he answered, smiling.

"Ahh. Thank you, Jungkook you're the best. By the way, where is Jin hyung?" I asked.

He then burst into a laugh, what's with this guy?

"He lose, that's why he's out buying us foods," he answered still grinning.

"Okay, now just get ready. We will be leaving in two hours."

He just nodded and continue watching tv. I got nothing to do so I joined him a little while.

25 minutes later the front door burst open and Jin hyung appeared holding five plastic bags. It looks heavy.