Levi~4

Sorry I haven't updated very much, but tomorrow or saturday, I will be traveling, so a chapter now, write 2-3 chapters on my 13 hour trip [maybe a huge one] and upload one daily for 2-3 days? Sound good? I'll stop babbling now sorry lol.

I woke in a bundle of sheets and blankets, it was nearly a million degrees in here.

I shifted lightly, only just now noticing the other being on the other side of the room. It was still dark, meaning I couldn't make out whether it was an illusion or not. I leaned in closer and closer, squinting my eyes. It didn't take long to figure out considering the figure yelped and jumped back abruptly.

"Jesus Levi!" Eren held his chest, he slipped over the edge falling on his back. I twisted my face as if thinking 'that'll leave a mark' and smiling lightly. "Good job kid." I jumped out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I needed a shower, but after food. Food is my number one priority. The kitchen was stalked with food, so much food. I fixed myself a bowl of fruity pebbles. My childhoood best friend. It was only then did Eren shuffle in pulling a goofy lopsided grin. Wasn't terrible.

"Morning Levi!" He waved even though I was right in front of him. "Morning." I mumbled quietly, slipping past him towards my room. Were we sharing a bed? No...nope.

I sat in my bed, staring at my cerial. I knew it was only my little mind tricks but seeing fish insides in my food isn't very advertising. I dumped it, heading to the bathroom to shower.

It felt nice not being sprayed down by waterhoses operated by people I didn't even know. The water was actually warm, unlike the freezing water from that facility. Now that I think about it, it was only Petra whom bathed me. eh.

Once out, I dressed in the new clothes Eren had bought [surprisingly nice] me. Shuffling into the living room, I heard a rapid knocking, causing my heart to bounce up into my throat and drop down to my bowl. 'Who could that be? Did someone find us? Oh god. K, just don't answer it. I bet it's just an illusion." I hesitated. I just won't open it! It almost worked til Eren popped up behind me. "I'll get it!" He chimed happily, was he even thinking?!?! no.

When he did open the door, it wasn't what I had expected, no police or the swat team but rather a girl around my age with black shoulder-length hair and scary grey eyes, mine are silver so hah! What really grinded my gears was seeing her throw herself all over Eren. He seemed annoyed if you asked me.

"Oh Eren! Where have you been? I've looked everywhere! Why don't you come back home with me?" She seemed panicky and smiled wildly at everything.

We finally made eye contact, her smile almost disappeared like a rabbit in a hat, though it didn't, I saw it waver.

"Who's he?" She had welcomed herself into the house already and was getting closer to me by the second. Oh no. Ew. Go away. Bully.

"Mikasa please!" Eren, just now butting in, begged. "Go home." This didn't seem very welcomed to 'Mikasa' is it?

"Not without you!" she pouted like a dog, though she looked more of a hag to me. heheh take that.

"He lives here, with me, as my boyfriend." It seemed like the right thing, I was only trying to help of coarse. It didn't, it really didn't.

"You're just a midget! Eren loves me and me alone!" she stammered angrily and pulled violently on Erens arm. "Mikasa let go!" he tried pulling away but her grip was deadly. I interfered by pushing her to the ground, nothing serious but serious enough to get her off. She pounced and tackled me to the ground, punching my beautiful face. owie. I rolled over on her, not punching, but strangling her. Never hit a woman. I held my grip on her neck, tight, bruising her throat with my tiny hand prints. I didn't mean it I swear, but she stopped moving.