3. P U R P L E

3rd P.O.V

The less explosive blonde walked tiredly down the school hall. He slid his earbuds in drowning the world out he didn't seem to notice someone with bright purple hair getting closer and closer to colliding with him until it was too late.

They both ran into each other and before either could fall they both used their quick reflexes to grab the others arm to balance each other out.

" what the hell? My bad dude I wasn't paying attention "the blonde said taking out an earbud " you good eggplant boy?"

" Well, if we're ignoring the fact that you called me a eggplant then I suppose "the insomniac rolled his eyes as they both let go of each other " I do have a name after all"

"Then what is it Barney? I don't have all day. " the crimson eyed male teased

" If you must know I'm Ai-Shinsou Hitoshi. Now what about yours even though I already know who you are Bakugou Katsuki"

The blonde snorted " It's Kakashi actually, Suki is my twin. Nice try though " he gave a grin before he started to walk past"wait a second "

" what?"

" what course are you in?"

" why does that matter ?" The insomniac asked defensively

" Too late I made up my mind" he threw the purple male over his shoulder while he high tailed it to his class" Sensei Sensei!! Here me out I have an idea!" He slammed open his class doors" we get rid of the grape right? And then we put this eggplant in his place and no one will know the difference!" you can see the  mania  in his crimson eyes

"HEY WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YO-" the creepy grape didn't even finish before Tenya butted in

"Bakugo it is unhero like for you to kidnap someone!" ida yelled shaking his arm at him

" Dude you look crazy right now" Kaminari added looking at him wearily

" can you put me down now?"

" Shiichan please put him down it's not nice
" Izuku tried reasoning with him

" The damn nerds right, we don't just claim extras you're better then that-"

" Enough! All of you shut up." Aizawa said shaking his head." First things first put him down, now"

Kakashi's P.O.V

At this point I put the purple nurple down because I took pity on the adult sleeping bag " yes sir," I looked away to hide my pout. I'm not wrong the grape is a creep and this guy seems like a less extreme of an evil.

" Secondly who gave you the bright idea to kidnap my kid, thirdly this is the most energetic I've ever seen you in the what? Three-four days I've had you in class, and fourthly Hitoshi why didn't you stop him?"

" okay first of all don't just run past that and and act like you didn't say what you just said. Son? As in father son related and not some pope shit?" My eyes widened as I glanced at the two of them before it hit me. They look so alike that I'm not surprised " you know what it makes sense since you both have the zombie look down pat "

" You didn't answer literally any of my questions trouble child" awww im already his trouble child

" Well, I ran into him while I was still half asleep and not paying attention talked to him and then made a impulsive decision that he would already make a better student the mineta" I spit his name out like venom.

" No"

" Sensei you can't just say no without any reason"

" Did you need to hear it in English? No."

" Fine but can I keep him "

" I'm right here and can in fact hear you"

" once again no, Hitoshi you can go to class and tell your father that you were nabbed by one of my students"

" sure dad" I watch the purple one sigh before starting to head out

" Hey Toshi!"

" Wow you already gave me a real nickname I must be special " purple drawled and smirked. You know what? I like him he's funny.

" Well of course I did- we're friends now stupid " I wink at him and he gave me a shocked look. Hmmm I'll have to dig into that later

" You won't be saying that when you find out what my quirk is." With that he just simply left. What a weird guy. I like him

" will you sit down already" Sensei face palmed, he's totally going to be doing that a lot in this class.

I strolled over to my seat and sat down " all seated and situated " I grin lazily at him laying my head down. I'm pretty sure I heard him mutter something along the lines of 'damn troublesome kids '.

I don't really know what happened next all really remember is hearing alarms briefly and sleeping through everything. I woke to a group of idiots surrounding me and more idiots cheering for glasses about something

" Man Bakugou #1 you really slept through all of that? What if it was an emergency " red asked me tilting his head. Awww he reminds me of a cute little puppy...well if puppy's were little land sharks that is. I'm going to lose it if I have to hear my name associated with a number again though .

" You see red, the thing is, I knew we weren't in any danger and so I stayed put. Besides it was too crowded out there "

" fair I guess" kaminari shrugged going back to his seat.

" I can't stand you lot of a second longer go home already" Sensei said curling up in his sleeping bag.

Rolling my eyes I get up heading for my Suki and Zuku" yo I'm gonna head off first. I got something I need to do"

" alright Shiichan! I'll text you tonight" aww my little creepy cinnamon nerd. He's just so sweet.

" Tch, do you have to ?" Suki looked away from me with his arms crossed causing me to smile softly, he still worries about me cute. I leave over kissing his temple before waving them off

" I'll be fine I gotta go see a bird about a song" I laughed walking out

" Just be sure to get home in time to get some sleep for tomorrow it's a big deal."

" yeah yeah. Love you too sparky" with that I make my way to the second place I consider hell.

——————————-

Sorry for the late update