2. U.A High.

Kakashi P.O.V

It's the day of the entrance exam and Katsuki and I are walking up those stairs with our heads held tall, shoulder to shoulder. It's always nice being close with my twin, but I honestly miss my broccoli boy. He's claimed he's been busy all summer long working, of course I believe him. I just would like to know what.

Speaking of the green haired boy, I see him talking animatedly to a girl. Wait, what's he doing here, he's gonna get hurt." Zuku." I said only speaking loud enough to be heard and watched as his green eyes turned huge before running over to me."

" Shiichan! I'm so sorry about the summer and I-"

I cut him off quickly" Be careful today." I say instead kissing his forehead."now let's get inside. Suki's already decided to leave us." And with that, we went in.

Forward to the Bakugo household when they get their letters: 3rd P.OV

" Well brother, looks like we both got in" he grinned fist bumping his twin " let's check out the uniforms yeah?"

He allowed his younger brother to open them pulling almost identical uniforms out" Hell no." The younger one growled while the older one looked at his uniform in distain. They had sent Kakashi Bakugo a uniform alright a girls uniform. Both twins were not having it and immediately went to their mom about it.

" Oh, they'll hear about this alright." Their mother muttered darkly as she already got on the phone to contact the school.

" Ashi, if we can't get it changed, then I'll wear the girls one and you can wear mine k?" Katsuki said, showing his golden heart that rarely makes an appearance.

" Thanks Suki." He grinned hugging his twin." That means a lot." He chuckles before checking on his phone as he felt it vibrate " Woah, looks like Zuku got in too! I'm so happy for him!" He cheered ignoring his brothers distain look.

1-A
Kakashi's P.O.V

Finally the day has come, I'm actually standing outside the door of the class that I'll be with until I graduate. Glancing over at Deku, I can tell that he's nervous, my poor broccoli.

Without a second thought I nudged him on heading inside with him trailing behind me. Spotting my twin next to a redhead, a very hot redhead mind you, I stroll right up to them. Suki didn't want to walk with us today because he wanted to be early and I, not being a morning person, told him to fuck off before I bust his knee caps.

" W-woah Bakugo there's two of you!?" The redhead said looking between the us both.

" tch! Shitty hair you're being too loud." My blonde idiot said glancing nervously at me, he must sense that I'm still not awake enough to function with people like him.

" The names Kakashi, and I see you made friends with my baby brother, I'm afraid I haven't caught your name yet." I said sitting on his desk while Suki put his feet on his.

" That's so manly that you have a twin dudes! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet you Bakugo 1." Jesus I hope that's not now how they plan on telling us apart.

" This is my childhood friend Zuku, well Izuku Midoryia." I point at my short boy who happens to be hiding behind my shoulder.

" YOU TWO CANNOT DEFACE SCHOOL PROPERTY LIKE THAT BAKUGOS!" A blue haired kid came running up to us weirdly." AND WEAR YOUR UNIFORM PROPERLY YOU'RE REPRESENTING U.A HIGH. Hello Midoryia nice morning today isn't it?"

I clicked my tongue pretending to button a button on my shirt up, I unbutton another one." My only response to you, is the same one from the exams." I said icily staring my demonic reds at his steal blues. I watched as he quickly backed down and took a seat. Shaking my head I went into the back row and sat next to a kid who seemed to have half n half hair.