4. Well that went well

Kakashi ran as fast as he could to get to the bus in time. He makes just as the doors start closing and slides in." Fuck that was close" he sits on his knees panting

" Problem child you're late. Next time try to be more on time or we'll leave you" Aizawa sighed " go sit down kid."

Kakashi gave a panted nod before going to sit next to Sero." Fucking dumbass I told you would end up being late if you went there."

" Suki I brought you a present, here" the older twin felt for his pockets for it" oh here it is" he flipped his brother off with a smile. Sero hid his snickers behind his hand trying hard not to laugh

"You can't just be that out of pocket this early in the morning I can't handle it " Sero chuckled nudging the blonde playfully

" He had it coming " he huffed ignoring his brothers outrage that Kirishima was trying to calm.

" Late night Bakugou 1?" Denki teased turning in his seat to face them.

" No, but call me Bakugou with a number in it again and you'll have a long day." Kakashi drawls raising a challenging brow at the lightning bolt blonde

" Come on man! How else are we supposed to tell you apart? Naughty and nice? Wait-"

" Do you want to die?" Denki closed his mouth as both brothers stare him down with deadly intent.

" W-well I call Kakashi Shiichan, and I call kaachann well kachann" poor Izuku tried to help by chiming in.

" DAMNIT USELESS DEKU DONT CALL M-"  Kakashi was on him light white on rice. He leaned over and had his  hand immediately latched onto his brothers face.

" Oi. We talked about this, want to talk about it again?" Kakashi threatened lowly lighting up his other hand in warning." He wasn't bothering you, he was trying to fucking help. Cool it or I'll gladly heat you up so you won't have to do it yourself " Kakashi clicked his tongue before removing his hand when he knew his brother wasn't going to explode anymore.

" Tch. Just fucking do what I do, I call him Ashii, or do what dumb deku says for him." Katsuki  huffed out crossing his arms

" Does that mean I can call you kaac-"

" Try it and find out " Katsuki gives a feral grin that promises nothing but pain.

" Don't push your luck zappy, I can only protect you so much" Kakashi laughed

Eventually the bus rolled to a stop and everyone piled out. Meeting them there was Pro Hero; Thirteen.

Kakashi tuned out the whole introduction as he looked around.  As they walked in the arena. He scanned all the zones mentally doing a check list.

He nodded along to anything the instructors said listening but not paying attention. Then that's when everything went to shit.

The lights flickered and all of a sudden Aizawa whirled around capture weapon at the ready.
Villains crept out of the portal that had appeared. One after one until class 1-A were outnumbered. The older twin zoned in on what seemed to be the leader and snarled when he made eye contact with him.

"Maybe if we kill a few kids..he'll come out to play."

Kakashi stepped forward as he slid into a fighting stance automatically." Thirteen get the students out of here now!" Aizawa shouted as he stood in front of his kids.

They soon came left and right at 1-A's teacher but he kept knocking them down as they kept coming back. Then the worst possible thing happened.

Everyone got separated. To say Kakashi was pissed was to say the least.