Awakened

"Sweetie wake up!" I heard a strange women scream at me to wake up. Who is she? Suddenly a tall bald man walks into my room. "Hey honey how was ur sleep" I stared blankly into his soul what does he want and who is he. "Umm...
fine." He was confused but he picked up his briefcase and left. I had to figure out what was going on. Just yesterday I was playing with Annie at the facility. What was their angle here? I turned the faucet on. Then I opened the bathroom door slightly and  snuck around the corner , trying to listen in on the strange people I assume were my "parents". "So did she recognize you" the strange women asked , she was flipping a pancake around on a pan. I assume that's for me. "Yes , it seems like she did." "Ok great , hon pancakes are ready!" I turned around the corner and said "hi mom , hi dad." I sat down. I ate with these people. They were weird. They asked me about soccer. I don't do soccer. But I guess I somehow do because in my supposed room I had tons of medals. They gave me a backpack. I assume i'm going to school. Huh. I thought real school was just in tv shows and movies. Hopefully everyone else at the facility also got taken by weird people. I look over my schedule. My first class is chemistry. I'm in 8th grade , I know from the weird signs on the doors. "Hey!" I turn around. It's Anna! I hug her so tight , she's the only person I wanna see right now. "What's going on Anna! I'm so confused I was awoken by these strange people. And what is this place! I wanna go back to the facility." Anna stared at me like I was some crazy mentally ill person. "Millie what are you talking about.." Okay , bad news , her memory has been wiped! What is going on.. also my names still Millie phew. "Nothing.. I was just joking just sleep deprived!" She nods and smiles and goes to chemistry. I follow her , I mean I assume that's where I have to go. Ok , this is weird. I recognize all these people. Sam , he was nice , I guess , he hung out with me and Anna sometimes at the facility. Madison , me and Anna hated her. She was our absolute enemy at the facility , and I recognize Miles. He's my crush and my first kiss. He keeps looking at me. Huh , hopefully we are dating in this parallel universe. FINALLY! Ugh who knew how boring school could be. 6 hours of my day wasted. "MILLIE!" I turn around. It's Miles. I could already tell it was him by his voice it always catches my attention. "What the fuck is going on. No one remembers the facility."