Backstory

So. Your probably wondering , what did you find? Absolutely nothing. "I don't get it. How could they have photos of you as a kid when you were at the facility." Miles asked. I shrugged. This was all so confusing. My hand started to shake. I miss the facility. I miss me and Anna. "Hey, you okay?" Miles grabs my hand. I smile. A genuine smile. "Hey , I should head back , don't want my fake parents worried" Miles laughed. I nodded. Well your probably wondering what happened in the facility. Well , it was home for me. At least that's what it was when I got used to all the experiments. I learned to love the power I was given. Me , I was given mind reading. It can get annoying sometimes. But I just don't think about it and it goes away. I don't think I was supposed to keep this power. Anna doesn't have her usual telekinesis. I miss when she used to pass around coke bottles and grilled cheese sandwiches. Now she remembers me as a boring soccer playing Millie. And Miles , he has telepathy , with sam. That's why they were so close. They basically could share thoughts. I miss it. The facility. I even miss the experiment room. Room 24 on the 5th floor actually. Remember it as if it was just yesterday I was getting tested on like a lab rat. They did all sorts of things at the facility. Things normal people don't know about. Only the government does. But now apparently me and Miles do. I remember many of the stuff I saw in the facility. The Malaysia Flight that went missing. Yeah. It's at the facility. You want to know where all the people are? Dead. They saw something they weren't supposed to. I didn't hear it all but on my way to the experiment room , I heard some of it. But I won't go on and on about the stuff I heard at the facility. All you need to know is DO NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT. They kept us locked in rooms. Granted , I enjoyed it , after I got used to it , but we shouldn't have been treated like this. I hear a unfamiliar voice. "Hey hon we are back!" Oh great. The fake parents are back! "Hey mom , hey dad" I swallowed a huge piece of my anger and hugged them. I'd rather call them Mark and Jennifer. Now that you know I can mind read , let's put my power to good use. We sit at the table. Mashed potato's , peas and carrots. Gross. "Delicious dinner you made darling." Mark says. Although his mind says otherwise , "this is disgusting , I have to come home and eat this." heh , that was funny , okay let's focus. "She seems to remember her home life , that's good." Jennifer thinks. Oh you little piece of- okay let's calm down Millie let's remember we have a job to do. I eat faster than normal. Anything to get away from these people.