Somebody's watching me

We just stare at each other until he finally says , " I need to show you something". I follow him inside trying to keep myself from throwing up inside my mouth. What was it?! He leads me to his room , I laugh inside because this is exactly how I pictured his room to be. Boys are so predictable. He whispers into my ear. "The governments watching us." My mood changes completely. They have to know that we know all about them. I whisper back , "How do you know Miles". He stands up and takes a notebook out. "First there was a van outside my house , it was a plumbing service but it didn't seem real ,  it was parked there from the morning to afternoon.  Also  I found a chip in my fire alarm  , it was recording everything. I  checked around the room and nothing else thankfully. Seriously I'm worried Millie this isn't normal. Something is going on here and we are the only ones who remember the facility?" I stare at him blankly. "Then we need to find out what the hell is going on." I stand up and grab his hand . "Do you have a bike" I say. He smiles and says "Follow me". We tiptoe down the stairs and into his garage. 1 bike stands next to the suv. "Only one? Where's the other" I ask. He smiles and says "One is enough" I hop on the back of the bike. I got to say , i've never done this before. I mean obviously. How does he know how to ride a bike? "Hey um do you know how to ride a bike?" I ask. "It's alright I asked my dad." He replies as we ride out of the garage. It feels weird hearing him say "dad" , I'm not used to this type of life. I mean i've only seen these in movies. I'm starting to wonder if other kids were also at a facility. I don't know what's real and what's not. And the unknown terrifies me.